ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Alabama game thread

drew_ukfan

All-American
Aug 6, 2008
Think a lot of people here are tuning into this one so figured I’d start a thread

Wait who do we want to win again?

My default thinking is Alabama because, you know, it's against Tennessee.

We own tie breakers with Alabama if we need them for the 4 seed. We don’t Tennessee.

Alabama isn't losing its last 3 games.

If we both finish 13 and 5 that means we beat UT so I guess that means UK could be the 1 or 2 seed if everyone finishes 13 and 5. Highly unlikely.

Alabama isn't losing its last 3 games.

If we both finish 13 and 5 that means we beat UT so I guess that means UK could be the 1 or 2 seed if everyone finishes 13 and 5. Highly unlikely.
I’m more considering the 4th seed. If we finish tied with Auburn but we own the tie breaker with Auburn with our head to head win.

On the serious, UT is worthy of their ranking, regardless of my hate for them.

Looks like you will win prediction thread. I would catch you, but you are going to Bill Self me. I am only 41 points behind and looks like I will not lose, just run out of time.
It’s funny cause I’m just playing for draft night, shaking @DraftCat ’s hand. Winning prediction thread isn’t my priority just a happy accident

Feels wrong rooting for UT but here I am doing just that. Need Bama to take this loss and hopefully lose at Florida. Need UT to lose at USC and lose to us.

I’m admittedly biased, but the officiating has been awful so far. Tennessee doing their usual thing where they grab and hand check nonstop….. errr play “tough, physical defense” with very few calls. Bama getting called for one touch foul after another.

Unless I just see a terrible matchup for TN I will probably have them in my final four in a bracket. Knecht just makes them different. He can pull them out of a funk and they have never had that before.

Unless, of course, they play Duke, UNC or KU, then the whole team will foul out.

Unless I just see a terrible matchup for TN I will probably have them in my final four in a bracket. Knecht just makes them different. He can pull them out of a funk and they have never had that before.

Unless, of course, they play Duke, UNC or KU, then the whole team will foul out.
If Barnes can’t get deep I this tourney he needs to hang it up.

Reactions: Chief Paducah
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT