ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Alabama game thread

By far the most hated SEC program. I can’t think of anything I like about that damn state outside of Vanderbilt University.

I think the is the result we needed though right? Need SC to beat the vols, Florida to beat Bama and we’re playing UT for a share of the league next Saturday as long as we take care of business vs Vandy. Edit to add we would also need MSU to beat SC

Bama played him tough tonight, but I don’t think he “got” many calls. He and Reeves are the two best guards in the league
Classifying Knecht as a guard is misleading IMO. He is about 6’7 and built like a strong forward. Bama did a good job on him, but paid for it by giving up threes to James and others. The Vols guarded AL very well.

Reactions: gharding07
I think the is the result we needed though right? Need SC to beat the vols, Florida to beat Bama and we’re playing UT for a share of the league next Saturday as long as we take care of business vs Vandy.

Yeah I suppose. I guess we will know what we have to play for by 9pm on Wednesday.

Watch sc win out and win the league. Everyone keeps doubting them.

Vols have a decent team. They might make some noise in the tourney, but as usual...probably not much noise. Believe it when I see it.

We are going to kick Tennessee's teeth in next Saturday. Watch it happen.

Senior Day going to be ruined for that geriatric, Vescovi.
I can see that happening, I remember the bloodthirsty look in Dilly's and others eyes after that game, I love that. I miss Gilchrists savage silverback gorilla stares and Magloire taunts hehe

• Wow
Reactions: Anthony B
Fun fact: Of the 12 teams who have been in the SEC since 2000 (excludes A&M and Mizzou), there is only one team who has not won at least one Natty in the three major sports (Basketball, Baseball, football). That one team is Tennessee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT