ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Alabama game thread

I’m admittedly biased, but the officiating has been awful so far. Tennessee doing their usual thing where they grab and hand check nonstop….. errr play “tough, physical defense” with very few calls. Bama getting called for one touch foul after another.
It’s why they never make it past the S16. That ish doesn’t fly in the NCAA tourney. They dot. Call every hand check but they also don’t let teams had all day like UT does.

Y'all should try playing defense. I mean you’re a blueblood, you always get the whistle.
Eewww a VOL.

WWII-era-M2-Flame-Thrower-1180x620.jpg

Y'all should try playing defense. I mean your a blueblood, you always get the whistle.

You should try making it to the Elite 8 more than once a century. I mean "your" a power conference team and have never made a final four.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Lots of people bending over and getting on their knees for UT in this thread. I see they are losing by 2 at half.

Feels like UT should be up by at least 10 yet are trailing by 2. Bama will probably run away with this 2nd half.

Feels wrong rooting for UT but here I am doing just that. Need Bama to take this loss and hopefully lose at Florida. Need UT to lose at USC and lose to us.
I can’t do it. I want Bama to win and I’ll just pray that Arkansas plays out of their minds next weekend and beats Bama at Bama. I want UT to lose the rest of their games this season.

This is only the second Bama game I’ve seen this year (UK vs Bama the fist) but from what I’ve seen Sears is nowhere near the player that Reeves is.

Reactions: vol_scott
Give the hillbillies credit. If they beat sc they clinch the 1 seed. They won't have much to play for next Saturday if that's the case.

Too bad this isn't the NFL lol

We need to bitch smack the entire state next week. Start with Vandy and then punch EwwwwTeee square in the schnoz

Amazing that Tennessee committed their 7th foul at about the 8 minute mark and then Alabama didn’t shoot another free throw until about 4 minutes left despite them hand checking every driver and blowing up every screen. Not the only reason for the outcome, but I absolutely hate when officials let teams control games with that garbage style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT