ADVERTISEMENT

Besides Sheppard and obviously Dillingham, what UK player would you love to see return?

No chance Dillingham returns.
I expect Theiro & Burks to return.

Like to see return (in order):
Reed
Z
Theiro
Edwards
Wagner
Bradshaw
Onyenso
Burks
Hart

Most likely to see (in order), with most of the team in the gray zone (20-80%):
Theiro
Burks
Hart
Reed
Bradshaw
Onyenso
Z
Wagner
Edwards
Dillingham (<1%)

- All 3 7-footers won't return, probably not even 2, but decent chance 1 does, flip of the coin which one.
- At least 1 of those middle 7 returns, I think 2, more than 2 is a WIN for us.
- Burks could start along w/ Theiro next year at the 3 & 4 spots, both playing well & scoring double-digits, unless Edwards returns which would put a big hit on Burks PT
- Bradshaw could be next year what most of you thought he would be this year. But I correctly predicted his struggles this year.
- Hart may contribute next year, unless we bring-in/keep 2 good 3pt shooters (from either "the Portal" or Reed)

Perry is a knockdown shooter just like Reed….
I think many high school basketball followers might say Perry is a better shooter now than Sheppard was in high school. But that in no way means Perry will be as good a shooter (or maybe even close) as Sheppard next season. Players don't just come out of high school (where the 3pt. line is closer) and shoot better as a freshman in college. Sheppard is a freak. I've never seen anything like it. Sheppard was a good high school shooter - really good - but I doubt that anybody that follows basketball closely thought he could shoot anywhere close to what he is as a freshman.

I’m really hoping Sheppard returns. I have no hope that Dillingham will return. I think Bradshaw could return, he would probably benefit the most from returning and getting stronger. He won’t last in the NBA. Just not strong enough. Thiero is likely back. Wagner is unlikely to return, but could probably benefit from coming back.

Like to get Sheppard or Wagner back, we need an experienced guard.

A starting five of something like this would be nice:

G Sheppard or Wagner
G Fland
G Knox
F Quaintance
F Bradshaw

Perry, Richmond, Thiero, Burks, and Cyril off the bench.

Like to add Jasper Johnson as well.

Obviously Peterson would be a nice addition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT