ADVERTISEMENT

The 2 things I'd most like to see in the tourney, and yes, it involves a lineup change.

ukfan1622

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2021
The thing I'd like to see most would be the starters being Sheppard, Dillingham, Reeves, Z, Ugo and playing a 3-2 zone on defense.
The second most thing I'd like to see would be the starters being Sheppard, Reeves, Wagner, Z, Ugo and playing a 3-2 zone on defense.

Since there is zero chance of those changes being made I guess I'll list one more thing with more chance of happening would be a starting lineup of Sheppard, Reeves, Wagner, Edwards, Ugo or Z. That would give us two shooters in the lineup and 3 if Edwards is hot from 3 point range(which only seems to happen of kick outs from Sheppard). I would prefer Thiero play the 4 instead of Edwards but
I said I was going to make a suggestion with the possibility of happening. Oh yeah, Adou you have a 40 inch vertical; how about using some of that when you attatch the rim instead of a two foot elevation into the defender with the ball out in front.

Good God just start and play Reed, Dilly, Reeves, Theiro and Z early and often. 30+ each. Run teams off the court. Let DJ, Edwards, Ugo and Michell come in limited unless one or more looks like a spark and then run the hottest 5.

Defensive dreams are over. Get to 100 fast. If you are gonna play 10 press, rotate and run teams in the ground. No helter skelter lineups with 2 shooter out there. No starting lineups with 2 3s like Edwards and Theiro with Ugo and DJ. Put shooters out there and adjust the others with who has the juice.

Reactions: ukfan1622
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT