ADVERTISEMENT

Bengals-Bills?

Something like he had a Parlay bet on this game so they needed to get back to playing
That’s disgusting. I’m alllll for gambling and I could even kinda understand it if a “push” didn’t exist but the worst case is just that they get their money refunded.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
The one I saw was from a women reporter from northern Kentucky, but all that matters is Hamlin being okay
Yeah, I saw her tweet and was just sharing something I saw from another Cincinnati reporter in case you were interested. Sorry for the confusion.

Agree with you though, hopefully he ends up being okay.

Sure looked like a clean, routine tackle.

Hope that young man will recover. Prayers for him and his family.

Yeah, I saw her tweet and was just sharing something I saw from another Cincinnati reporter in case you were interested. Sorry for the confusion.

Agree with you though, hopefully he ends up being okay.
Yeah no worries man, in a situation like this any information that confirms hamlin is okay is a blessing

Reactions: UKnCincy
This isn’t like the player for Denmark or hank gather there was a blow to his chest. I pray for him he does not die and his family. This is a terrible situation for all of sports and especially this young man and his family. Just pray folks

I just want to be clear about the comparisons. Eriksen and gathers had a congenital defect Hamlin seems to be from a direct hit while doing his job.
Whatever hit he took was no more impact than any number of hits delivered on almost every play in every game. There’s a reason shoulder pads extend down over the area of the heart to protect the chest.

There’s a pretty common denominator as to why the number of athletes all over the world are collapsing at an exponentially far higher rate than they used to, say about, two years ago and before. But that’s a discussion for another thread.

There’s a pretty common denominator as to why the number of athletes all over the world are collapsing at an exponentially far higher rate than they used to, say about, two years ago and before. But that’s a discussion for another thread.
With all due respect, piss off with your anti-vax bullshit. No one knows what's happened and you create an entire paragraph ready to speculate with this conspiracy theory and then add that it's a discussion for another thread (even though you started it). Kindly put this shit in the political thread where they've already concluded in five minutes that the vax did this young man in.

It's pretty sickening to immediately run with this anti-vax stuff but a few of you usuals just can't help it. If your first thought is "omg the vax might've done it!", you gotta look in a mirror and realize you're coming off like an asshole.

I'm not defending this Pagnatti guy, I don't even know who he is. But, is it possible he made initial tweets prior to knowing how serious the situation really was? I don't know, just asking. I don't know exactly what time he made them. Certainly looks bad in retrospect. People are so quick to call for the firing others though.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
I'm not defending this Pagnatti guy, I don't even know who he is. But, is it possible he made initial tweets prior to knowing how serious the situation really was? I don't know, just asking. I don't know exactly what time he made them. Certainly looks bad in retrospect. People are so quick to call for the firing others though.
He knew as much as all of us watching that knew better to make light of a situation. If a game is suspended for someone's health, that ought to tell you it's pretty serious and his tweets were about that.

Reactions: STL_Cat
With all due respect, piss off with your anti-vax bullshit. No one knows what's happened and you create an entire paragraph ready to speculate with this conspiracy theory and then add that it's a discussion for another thread (even though you started it). Kindly put this shit in the political thread where they've already concluded in five minutes that the vax did this young man in.

It's pretty sickening to immediately run with this anti-vax stuff but a few of you usuals just can't help it. If your first thought is "omg the vax might've done it!", you gotta look in a mirror and realize you're coming off like an asshole.
For once we agree.

Reactions: bbncal02
I think skips is harmless. I think he was pointing out playing it out doesn’t seem important. The other guy is an idiot
Both are wrong honestly skips isn’t as bad but skip shouldn’t even be mentioning anything about like that

He knew as much as all of us watching that knew better to make light of a situation. If a game is suspended for someone's health, that ought to tell you it's pretty serious and his tweets were about that.
Again, all I'm saying is timing does matter and I don't know when he made his tweets. Every other game continues. It took a bit for everyone to realize just how serious it was. Again, I don't know when he said these things, but it does matter. That's all I'm saying. If it's determined that he made them well past time and ESPN decides to fire him, I'm fine with that.

He tweeted them as the incident was going on and during the incident so yeah he needs to be fired

Again, all I'm saying is timing does matter and I don't know when he made his tweets. Every other game continues. It took a bit for everyone to realize just how serious it was. Again, I don't know when he said these things, but it does matter. That's all I'm saying.
Maybe if one doesn't have all the facts, he shouldn't weigh in with an opinion in such a manner that comes off wrong. There are time stamps of the tweets and ESPN has kept us up to date with each event at the specific time since the injury. Even he knows he screwed up and is asking people to forgive and not excuse.

Idk if he’s alluding to the vaccine but the virus itself has some severe effects. I took it just the whole situation, virus that has put down lots of people. Or the vax which in essence is the virus. I think we are all anti coronavirus in a vax or the disease itself. At the end of the day the likelihood it had anything to do with virus or vax are very very very very low odds.

He tweeted them as the incident was going on and during the incident so yeah he needs to be fired
Exactly. Suspending a game for a player injury is unprecedented so that should tell anyone with half a brain this is pretty damn serious. None of the analysts on the panel ever recall being in such a situation before. Sometimes it's just better to not say anything than to say something you will regret. As an employee for the 'World Wide Leader in Sports', have to know better if you work for ESPN. Say nothing short of wishing Damar Hamlin and his family all the best or a status update if you have one.

Thankfully, The medics got out there immediately for the CPR, etc. Hopefully that saved his life.

Prayers for Mr. Hamlin and his family. The report from Jordon Rooney is the best news of the night.

On to this reporter. I would first say if you are going to post as a sports reporter, how do you not know the facts about the game all of the fans have that your employer is broadcasting and you supposedly have a parlay in? If you are any good at your job, should be watching. Had he not dug his own grave beyond the 1st tweet, instantly apologize...then reprimand the guy, suspend him whatever if he shows any remorse. Maybe not fire him for a slip up with his bad judgement.

I don't know him but based on the following tweets he left sounds like an ignorant loud mouth blow hard that his ego got the best of him and couldn't shut his ass. Clearly doesn't know the old adage, "if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." Whatever comes his way, it is what it is once you open your mouth online in 2023.

Last edited:
Idk if he’s alluding to the vaccine but the virus itself has some severe effects. I took it just the whole situation, virus that has put down lots of people. Or the vax which in essence is the virus. I think we are all anti coronavirus in a vax or the disease itself. At the end of the day the likelihood it had anything to do with virus or vax are very very very very low odds.
The vax is not the virus. It contains none of the virus as a typical “vaccine” should. They even redefined the term vaccine. The “vaccine” is actually gene altering therapy that has a tendency to cause people to develop fibrous blood clots.

Yes, that was devastating for sure. I guess I was more or less thinking of times seeing an ambulance/helicopter taking someone off a field or track.
In NASCAR all drivers in a crash regardless if they are minor or major, walking on their own 2 feet they are mandated to take a ride in an ambulance/safety truck with officials to the infield care center. It's when the tarps go up and an ambulance or helicopter are involved for a hospital outside of the track you get really worried.

For those that don't know the former ESPN NASCAR broadcaster Dr. Jerry Punch, he has some great stories of his experience as a physician specializing in trauma as well as having to use his expertise from time to time to save lives.

Got a link or two for that gene altering claim? Can't believe we're still doing this.
🤦‍♂️
The vax is not the virus. It contains none of the virus as a typical “vaccine” should. They even redefined the term vaccine. The “vaccine” is actually gene altering therapy that has a tendency to cause people to develop fibrous blood clots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT