ADVERTISEMENT

I hope BBN doesn't travel for tourney

This thread turned into something other than what was intended by the op but I agree with what he was saying. This team clearly plays better in a back against the wall everyone is against us setting. They are consistently bad in front of our fans.

Reactions: Girthang
Interesting I thought Friday night the great UK crowd negatively affected the team as odd as that sounds.

I think the team wanted so bad to perform for the crowd they pressed.

Last edited:
Honestly, I hope we are sent out West or as from KY as possible. I know BBN is far and wide but the less fans we have the better for this group IMHO.

Our worst performances (with exception of SC game) this year have been in front of our home crowd and in Nashville which was the equivalent of Rupp.

For whatever reason, this team plays better away from the spotlight of our home crowd.

Maybe it is coincidence but we have really only played one good game all year in front of a massively pro UK crowd and that was Alabama. Every other game was meh or a mess.

Send us out West....and save your money folks.

Edit: In no way am I saying not to support the team...I am simply saying we play better in non-pro UK environments.
Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

Honestly, I hope we are sent out West or as from KY as possible. I know BBN is far and wide but the less fans we have the better for this group IMHO.

Our worst performances (with exception of SC game) this year have been in front of our home crowd and in Nashville which was the equivalent of Rupp.

For whatever reason, this team plays better away from the spotlight of our home crowd.

Maybe it is coincidence but we have really only played one good game all year in front of a massively pro UK crowd and that was Alabama. Every other game was meh or a mess.

Send us out West....and save your money folks.

Edit: In no way am I saying not to support the team...I am simply saying we play better in non-pro UK environments.
I agree plus I want fans to save their money. Maybe if we don’t show up the message will be clear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT