ADVERTISEMENT

** Auburn v UK GAMEDAY **

Well this is a UK board & I LOVE UK, so I ain't gone attack anything about CAL or anything else. EXCEPT all that matters is

7df7920695279e2f2c2cebd4f97d49d975246902e63ac6b563893600a4973989.jpg

No attack. Just stating fact about that lying cheat coaching your team.

No attack. Just stating fact about that lying cheat coaching your team.
Well I guess we will just have to pack last year's CHAMPIONSHIP & our winning streak against the CATS send them back to Mr. Womack. Fess up our sins of the Father & all. Was fun while it lasted
RIP AU & BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Reactions: DM8
Better to lose than have a stinking lying cheat for a coach. I am very thankful not to be Auburn and have that filth on the bench polluting out school.
Thoughts and prayers lifted that you will be able to get over being this upset. Must be rough being so rustled at all times over another team's coach that hosted a picnic for recruits, lied about it, and then paid a high price. Bruce paid his debt to the corrupt NCAA and like a phoenix, he rose from the ashes and has resurrected our program.

I would think a UK fans, of all people, wouldn't be throwing stones about coach's issues at previous jobs. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Cal the only coach to ever have to forfeit a final 4 appearance at two different schools? Doesn't have any bearing on his great run of success the last 10 years at UK though, imo.

Last edited:
Well I guess we will just have to pack last year's CHAMPIONSHIP & our winning streak against the CATS send them back to Mr. Womack. Fess up our sins of the Father & all. Was fun while it lasted
RIP AU & BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Don’t forget the SEC Cham and NCAA face plant you guys did. All with your lying cheating punkin head on the bench.

Thoughts and prayers lifted that you will be able to get over being this upset. Must be rough being so rustled at all times over another team's coach that hosted a picnic for recruits, lied about it, and then paid a high price. Bruce paid his debt to the corrupt NCAA and like a phoenix, he rose from the ashes and has resurrected our program. I

would think a UK fan, of all people, wouldn't be throwing stones about coach's issues at previous jobs. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Cal the only coach to ever have to forfeit a final 4 appearance at two different schools? Doesn't have any bearing on his great run of success the last 10 years at UK though, imo.

Issues? He’s an admitted liar and a cheat. A scumbag. You guys let that filth back in the sec.

The only one on here posting as DENIM is DENIM himself. Unless I'm just trolling myself on the JMU board. @Denim Vest was the BOSS on the regular AU Rivals board in basketball until we all decided to push basketball as the new sport of the FUTURE. Some of us were sent away, and some left on their own. You can bet yore BBB (that Blue Blood Butt) that most of the posters over there would love for us to come back to that dreadful place, but we done went the way of SOA
5bc0aa5461439105ee97373a4677ae86.jpg
So denim was a mod at one time on the auburn board?

Perhaps the greatest rivalry in the sport the cbb world is counting down the days for this one gents. First of 2 and maybe more meetings between our stories programs.

As I told Cat Nation a couple weeks ago it was only a matter of time until Cal got his squad clicking and oh my was I right about that.

Meanwhile my beloved Tigers been dicking around still figuring out rotations and whatnot. Nevertheless I suspect they’ll be ready for this contest.

WDE and GC!

DV, I truly believe that Auburn, Kentucky, and Tennessee will all be in the Final Four this year. (As long as all three are in different regions of course)

Bruce “Grillmaster” Pearl, Ricky Barnes, and John Vincent Calipari, are all coaching legends.

It’s great to see the SEC become not only the best football conference, but now the best basketball conference.

Cool stuff.

Thanks for being a Great American Mr. Vest!

Last edited:
With so little, hell enjoy it. 1 Elite 8 in 113 years. 3rd reg season title in that time also and 1 SEC tourney title. Wow, wish we had something like that. You go girl! You guys own the SEC!

Oh hell why not, lets see. All we have is 8 Natty titles, 4 runner ups, 17 FF, 37 Elite 8's, 50 reg. season SEC titles, 32 SEC tourney titles and the most wins all time. Yeah you guys are right there with us LMFAO.

So for fun side by side:
KY.................................................. AUB
8 Nattys...............................................0
4 runner up..........................................0
17 FF................................................... 0
37 E8...................................................1
50 SEC Reg.........................................3
32 SEC Tour.........................................1

Yeah that looks close side by side.

Oh hell why not, lets see. All we have is 8 Natty titles, 4 runner ups, 17 FF, 37 Elite 8's, 50 reg. season SEC titles, 32 SEC tourney titles and the most wins all time. Yeah you guys are right there with us LMFAO.

So for fun side by side:
KY - AUB
8 Nattys - 0
4 runner up - 0
17 FF - 0
37 E8 - 1
50 SEC Reg. - 3
32 SEC Tour. - 1

That's exactly what we're talking about. AU is right there on Runner Ups. Only 4 back. 'Storied'.

Reactions: Pope John Wall II

So for fun side by side:
KY - AUB
8 Nattys - 0
4 runner up - 0
17 FF - 0
37 E8 - 1
50 SEC Reg. - 3
32 SEC Tour. - 1

Why are you quoting your own post?

Do you often have conversations with yourself?

Last edited:
There actually is an active AUB board for basketball?
It’s their rivals board but it’s the premium. If you want to enjoy good auburn basketball fun check out the James Madison board. They were at the auburn board and got banned, went to the uab board where they don’t care for sports, got banned, then they found the James Madison board aka the Greg(you will find out why). There are zero James Madison fans just 10-15 auburn basketball fans. They are a fun group. That’s where the basketball auburn fans were sent to. It sounds almost like a bad Keanu reeeves movie. The fan base split since they wanted to include basketball and football, while the other half didn’t care about basketball, football only. They are actually funny as hell and don’t treat you like shit for being a U.K. fan there. You’re embraced as another “blueblood.”

https://jamesmadison.forums.rivals.com/forums/jmu-purple.8/

So for fun side by side:

When you put the accomplishments of UK and Auburn together it’s certainly impressive. No wonder it’s the premiere rivalry in college hoops.

So denim was a mod at one time on the auburn board?
No, but he was followed by a lot of folks over there because of his “EA” on AU Hoops. Mods there don’t know or care about our new dominance in our new major sport. I got black listed for pointing this out to the trash head mod over there. Our new place & this one is where the real scoop is.

Reactions: Denim Vest

So for fun side by side:

The U sucked at huthut until 1983. Just saying. Blue skies ahead for both programs in this conversation. By the time BRUCE hangs it up, Prince Steven finishes, I’ll be smiling when they drop me in the cold, cold.

Reactions: DM8

So for fun side by side:

Calm down bruh. Did you just quote yourself? Has anyone dispute that UK is a blue blood ITT? Has anyone said Auburn has enjoyed more historical success?

It’s their rivals board but it’s the premium. If you want to enjoy good auburn basketball fun check out the James Madison board. They were at the auburn board and got banned, went to the uab board where they don’t care for sports, got banned, then they found the James Madison board aka the Greg(you will find out why). There are zero James Madison fans just 10-15 auburn basketball fans. They are a fun group. That’s where the basketball auburn fans were sent to. It sounds almost like a bad Keanu reeeves movie. The fan base split since they wanted to include basketball and football, while the other half didn’t care about basketball, football only. They are actually funny as hell and don’t treat you like shit for being a U.K. fan there. You’re embraced as another “blueblood.”

https://jamesmadison.forums.rivals.com/forums/jmu-purple.8/
Indeed. All Cats are welcome.

Calm down bruh. Did you just quote yourself? Has anyone dispute that UK is a blue blood ITT? Has anyone said Auburn has enjoyed more historical success?
Aaaaaaaaaaa yeah. A few have posted on this board as if they are in our league. Therefore just showing what being in our league is. These teams that get a year or two of minimal success need to chill, not me. I just post facts.

I dont like Pearl but hes good for the SEC. We need personalities. Football has and has had several. Baseball has a few. Basketball has had many, seems like we hit a low point with coaching personalities, and now it seems to be on the uptick again.

I dont like Pearl but hes good for the SEC. We need personalities. Football has and has had several. Baseball has a few. Basketball has had many, seems like we hit a low point with coaching personalities, and now it seems to be on the uptick again.
Like I don't like Saban, but the premise holds. Also the CATS have a much better huthut corch than the idiot that corches the AU Tigers.

Reactions: Denim Vest
This will be a huge test when the time comes.

But we have a game tomorrow night first. Really hope we come out clicking against UGA on the road.

This will be a huge test when the time comes.

But we have a game tomorrow night first. Really hope we come out clicking against UGA on the road.
Nothing earth shattering, but UGA is really bad. Claxton is a good player, but their defense was incredibly soft against us this weekend. They shot way over their season average from 3 and we still had the game well in hand the whole way. Unless they have another great shooting night, UK should roll them easily.

Nothing earth shattering, but UGA is really bad. Claxton is a good player, but their defense was incredibly soft against us this weekend. They shot way over their season average from 3 and we still had the game well in hand the whole way. Unless they have another great shooting night, UK should roll them easily.

Yeah, but I think we're seeing Bama isn't special.
Vandy isn't anything great either and they played us closer than we expected in Rupp.

If we overlook a team--especially on the road--we're going to have a long night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT