ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama game suddenly becomes

I dont think its right to say someone is living a miserable life if they choose to be hurt by UK bombing like hiroshima right now.

I dont think you or @irishcat1965 have always taken into account another poster's feelings all the time.

At least not with the compassion that i always show to fellow posters....

They have to go 3-2 in the next 5 games or its NIT for sure. I have my doubts they can do it.

Pretty much agree with this. The last 10 games plays a big role on selection Sunday and if we are sitting with 11 losses (12 following sect) and only 20 wins with a last 10 record of 4-6 that in of itself is a bubble resume. Make our record 19-12 and 3-7 last 10 we could easily be out and any worse than that should be out.

Reactions: brianpoe
My friend one year of taking your lumps in real life and on the basketball court happens all the time. Jay Wright was 13-19 four years ago.

Sometime after my ultra sound tomorrow I'll find out if this tumor is cancer or not so I'm kinda literally taking my lumps in all forms ........ promise me next year will be better and maybe I'll lighten up on this mockery of a season.

Sometime after my ultra sound tomorrow I'll find out if this tumor is cancer or not so I'm kinda literally taking my lumps in all forms ........ promise me next year will be better and maybe I'll lighten up on this mockery of a season.

I can tell you right now that tumor is not cancer and you will be able to keep both of your boobies.

(Best of luck on that brother.)

My prayers are sent friend. I can’t guarantee anything next year, but I am optimistic most will return and it will be an outstanding year. And don’t give up on this team this year just yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT