ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama game suddenly becomes

Not that important of a game honestly. Best case scenario we lose in the first weekend of the tourney. Which is a failure at UK. I’m already onto next year.

Not that important of a game honestly. Best case scenario we lose in the first weekend of the tourney. Which is a failure at UK. I’m already onto next year.

Ive been thinking about next year for 2 months already. This season was predictable, but tanking worse at this point than even I thought. Hopefully we retain these guys for a few years to develop like most teams.

Reactions: brianpoe
one of the most important in Calipari era. Must win it Ole Miss and Missouri to avoid NIT. We cant win on the road with these kids. They wilt under pressure.
I feel like both National Championship games, all the Semi Final games, and Elite 8 games were far more important .

Reactions: brianpoe
What makes you think they will win games in a tournament setting? That's when the all the eyes will be on a team is march madness.

Basically I have started shifting my focus to next year and I can't really do that til the draft deadline to see who comes back so yeah what a shitty season.

I don't see why people are excited about next year. This group minus Knox and a few freshman ranked where these guys were. Are we hoping 3 freshman and 4 star Baker can fix both the offensive and defensive problems this team has?

Flawed, young team in a league with almost no gimme games. Still think Cal figures it out. His track record is decent
Well, this post is a welcome breath of fresh air in a cesspool of sewage.

I really don’t know why I ever read this board right after a loss. People lose their collective minds.

Reactions: HogsOfTheRoad
They have to go 3-2 in the next 5 games or its NIT for sure. I have my doubts they can do it.

I didn't want to start a new thread about this, but if anyone is in the Franklin/Bowling Green/Russellville area and is interested in lower level tickets for this game let me know. Will only hand deliver tickets.

I was able to get tickets to this game and now I really don't feel like going.
You better go, I called my man who always has tickets and he said ticket were going to be really high and scarce. I told him after the way things had been going I figured you could sit beside Calipari for 10 dollars.

You better go, I called my man who always has tickets and he said ticket were going to be really high and scarce. I told him after the way things had been going I figured you could sit beside Calipari for 10 dollars.
Go ahead and pay the 10 bucks,maybe you can convince him to sit Diallo in key situations or as a last resort trip him(Diallo) on the way to the scorers table.

Reactions: jrm693
We still have a lot tos crew up to miss the tournament. 3 winable games at home.. 2 on the road to good, but not great teams.. and the SECT in a month from now.. a month more of growth and learning.. and games on a neutral site.

Beat Alabama, and we're safe..

Reactions: Calsthebomb
Lmao. I swear some of you people must live miserable lives to be this eaten up. As far as the OP, it’s not anywhere close to the most important game of the Cal era. But it sure as hell is on whether they make the NCAA tournament or not.

Nope. I love UK basketball but there are bigger issues in my life than them having a down season. And Cal has has been great here. And those four seasons you mention before he got here were not preceded by four final fours and title in five years.

You have no right to tell others where UK basketball should fall on their list of priorities.

Its only one game... one games are meaningless here at UK

Regular season means nothing. Glad I don't have to care that Ut swept us for the first time in two decades, or UCLA is owning us, or Kansas is on 3 straight......

None of it matters.

Glad I don't have to care about the SEC tournament.

Just pointless things.

sorry not trying to sound like a hater, but the complete dismissal of our accomplishments during the year has made me sick and I'm glad those fans aren't talking right now. They needed to shut up.

We always valued "the list" until Cal 's methods didn't work as well during conference play. Oh they're just meaningless games now.

The same guys that will scream "only tournament accomplishments matter" also call people clowns for saying at the end of the day only a title matters.

How about just none of it matters and we all go home?

Some really smart but stupid people on this board.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Nope. I love UK basketball but there are bigger issues in my life than them having a down season. And Cal has has been great here. And those four seasons you mention before he got here were not preceded by four final fours and title in five years.

Ur showin ur age homeboy.

I'm still at the age where Kentucky basketball means everything.

to be honest not sure if I want any of these gentlemen back let them all go pro

24ng4n.jpg

Regular season means nothing. Glad I don't have to care that Ut swept us for the first time in two decades, or UCLA is owning us, or Kansas is on 3 straight......

None of it matters.

Glad I don't have to care about the SEC tournament.

Just pointless things.

sorry not trying to sound like a hater, but the complete dismissal of our accomplishments during the year has made me sick and I'm glad those fans aren't talking right now. They needed to shut up.

We always valued "the list" until Cal 's methods didn't work as well during conference play. Oh they're just meaningless games now.

The same guys that will scream "only tournament accomplishments matter" also call people clowns for saying at the end of the day only a title matters.

How about just none of it matters and we all go home?

Some really smart but stupid people on this board.

The "only post season games matter" crowd better pray to god and sacrifice their first borns that Diallo sits on his azz the rest of the way and a miracle happens or else they might have to face that Cal has lost it after that wisconsin loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT