ADVERTISEMENT

A nice way to say it exploded again

“SpaceX's engineering culture, considered more risk-tolerant than many of the aerospace industry's more established players, is built on a flight-testing strategy that pushes spacecraft to the point of failure, then fine-tunes improvements through frequent repetition.”

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

They probably shouldn't have hired this guy as their lead scientist.

I loved when James got excited about this as if it was an own.

He doesn't know how experiments work. Changing variables to see what happens. You know....how you build things

James: "idiot Wright Brothers, why didn't it fly right the very first time and look like todays jets"

• Haha
Reactions: vhcat70 and J_Dee
"Failure is an incredible learning experience. It teaches you humility. It teaches you to work harder. It is the first step to understanding." -- Richard Feynman

I'm not a fan of Mr. Musk but I really believe that our future will be interstellar if we can stop squabbling and killing each other over dirt here on this damned pale blue dot. The rate that we're learning how things work is absolutely, wonderfully insanely phenomenal. I was less than a year old when the Atari 2600 hit retail, and now we've got gazillionaires flying into space, the Internet, AI that can essentially replicate reality, the LHC, amazing space telescopes, cyborgs, mind reading, I could go on for hours.

What a incredible transitional time we live in. =)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT