ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NBA draft thread

Amazing. Vando hardly played last year and didn't go to the combine. Doesn't he still need surgery?

Wonder if Cole Anthony is watching where SGA went in the draft compared to some of the other top school's point guards

Ok so far, Knox SGA and Vanderbilt? Anyone else get drafted so far? I can't get to a t.v. right now and don't have a link to watch from my phone. So any update would be greatly appreciated. That's what I gathered through reading this thread. If I missed anything, please help me out.

Ok so far, Knox SGA and Vanderbilt? Anyone else get drafted so far? I can't get to a t.v. right now and don't have a link to watch from my phone. So any update would be greatly appreciated. That's what I gathered through reading this thread. If I missed anything, please help me out.

No not yet Hami should be anytime

Reactions: Fgpoe03
I don't think a single UNC player has been drafted so far ( through 43). How about that.

35924047_10215208385275750_8362815686300401664_n.jpg

[laughing]

It's funny seeing Newman's name, If he would of went to UK I bet he would of been a top 20 pick last year. MSU screwed him and he was behind the 8 ball going Into ku until the last part of season.

Reactions: MbergCat
What we seem to be losing with the whole Hami thing is, this young man still doesn't turn 20 for 40 more days. He's still extremely young. Let's see where he is at in 3-4 years.

Reactions: JC43 and Fgpoe03
Wow, Hami's off the board at 45!!! There's still 15 picks left. Maybe Wenyan gets one? UK is 4 for 5 so far.

That's amazing to me! Not ONLY that Hami got picked but how many teams willingly look to draft local players in order to help sell tickets. I thought the league was doing much better with great ratings. Can't be cheap to buy sure but if it's me, I'm trying to build a winner first and foremost.

Build it and they will come!

That's amazing to me! Not ONLY that Hami got picked but how many teams willingly look to draft local players in order to help sell tickets. I thought the league was doing much better with great ratings. Can't be cheap to buy sure but if it's me, I'm trying to build a winner first and foremost.

Build it and they will come!

I wonder if there's some connections locally. Maybe these guys are around the organizations a bit more and build a report with some of them.

Reactions: jameslee32
I would take a shot on Gabriel. In a few years, with some work he could be a solid guy off the bench. He is tall, has a high motor and decent shot. Develop his basketball i.q. and beef him up.

Trevon Duval still on the board
Great news lol. He’s set for life anyway. How do you go from the number 1 pg can’t miss prospect, to scratch the bottom of the second round. He must of really sucked in his pro days. I would be pissed if I were him. We just had a guy that played 12 games and didn’t play that much in them while he played on a team with an unbelievable amount of talent

Reactions: MbergCat
Thank you guys for the updates, I'm flying blind here. My fellow UK fans are getting me through though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT