POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, why aren't you as worked up over the goat, the same story references?

I figured you would be much more upset over that, but maybe you're not familiar with Black Phillip and his wicked ways. If you were, you would be more of a goat than dog fan.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The end of the video about Texas and then saying we need more of the Dartmouth way haha...you just need to sit down and talk with the side saying Death to America and Kill all the Jews says the media. A little more empathy says 60 minutes. Also, 'Islamophobia' makes an appearance.

GMS8egyXsAAZoHb

So for once the media matters cabal was not twisting and spinning nonsense? Was it misbehaving in an aggressive way? I'm trying to make sense of a presumably savvy politician writing such a thing in a book.
You almost figured it out. She’s not a savvy politician but she is hot so that sways a lot of males on the right.

Also, why aren't you as worked up over the goat, the same story references?

I figured you would be much more upset over that, but maybe you're not familiar with Black Phillip and his wicked ways. If you were, you would be more of a goat than dog fan.
It just wasn't being discussed. They're both horrible. A goat has more of a farm vibe compared to a dog is more a family member to many. Obviously it's personal for everyone, some people don't even eat meat entirely. For the majority of people though there was plenty to not like about her own story. Hence the blowback on all sides.

And if you're training an animal, and it doesn't take, no matter what you do, what's the next option?

If it stays vicious? Attacking animals and perhaps next humans?

Is your entirety of knowledge of the animal kingdom from Disney movies, Bambi, Lion King, and the like?
Growing up hunting hounds, we had to occasionally put them down for different reasons. Most people are fine putting down other types of animals that are aggressive but they throw a fit if it’s a dog or cat, since they’re common house pets. Some of us just do the dirty work ourselves. Kudos to her for taking that responsibility and having the mental fortitude to do what she thought was necessary. We’re soft now and personifying animals is just a symptom of it.

Growing up hunting hounds, we had to occasionally put them down for different reasons. Most people are fine putting down other types of animals that are aggressive but they throw a fit if it’s a dog or cat, since they’re common house pets. Some of us just do the dirty work ourselves. Kudos to her for taking that responsibility and having the mental fortitude to do what she thought was necessary. We’re soft now and personifying animals is just a symptom of it.
BS Christian supremacy crap. We're part of the natural world and have to live with it, not lord over it. Animals have thoughts and feelings just like you do. How you gonna feel when AI decodes whale language and we can have real meaningful conversations with other species?

BS Christian supremacy crap. We're part of the natural world and have to live with it, not lord over it. Animals have thoughts and feelings just like you do. How you gonna feel when AI decodes whale language and we can have real meaningful conversations with other species?
Sure they do. lol. Just imagine AI decoding the screams and carnage of 1000s of bugs hitting my bumper & windshield on my drive home daily. We’ll never drive again. Unlike you, I am actually part of the natural world, growing, raising or hunting the majority of my food. It’s people like you who hide indoors with an occasional camping trip or hike with your Nature Valley granola bar, who have zero idea about the natural world. You don’t have a clue. Not even worth arguing with you about.

Somebody catch me up, because I don't want to read what led up to this. Are we debating which animals are okay to kill vs. which ones are not?

If so, I want it on the record that I prefer dogs over the vast majority of people.

What is the last thing to go through a bugs mind, as it hits the windshield?

It's @sshole.

Sure they do. lol. Just imagine AI decoding the screams and carnage of 1000s of bugs hitting my bumper & windshield on my drive home daily. We’ll never drive again. Unlike you, I am actually part of the natural world, growing, raising or hunting the majority of my food. It’s people like you who hide indoors with an occasional camping trip or hike with your Nature Valley granola bar, who have zero idea about the natural world. You don’t have a clue. Not even worth arguing with you about.
Obviously different organisms with different nervous systems have different levels of complexity. But acting like it's binary and not a continuum we're on is extremely naive. Great apes can already communicate in a variety of ways, everyone remembers Koko the western lowland gorilla but the experiments with Kanzi the bonobo are even more interesting. Whales and dolphins have complex verbal languages, scientifically proven to have structure and syntax. We just don't know what it is yet. Probably a lot of fish discussion. You're going to look at your dog very differently when it can talk back.

Somebody catch me up, because I don't want to read what led up to this. Are we debating which animals are okay to kill vs. which ones are not?

If so, I want it on the record that I prefer dogs over the vast majority of people.

What is the last thing to go through a bugs mind, as it hits the windshield?

It's @sshole.
+1

Dogs are a gift to humankind. We don't deserve dogs.

You're a strange bird, no pun intended....unless you are a bird and then that would actually be amazing. But birds are smarter than you, so scratch that.

You're a strange bird, no pun intended....unless you are a bird and then that would actually be amazing. But birds are smarter than you, so scratch that.

Sounds like he believes in natural rights for animals: their life, liberty and happiness... just not for you, the anti-Communist pro-American, or tohers in his way, like the pre-born.

Last edited:

Embedded video

Hey @UCLA @LAPDHQ @FBI @FBILosAngeles @latimes…This thug who assaulted a Black female student at UCLA needs to be ARRESTED! Do your job!@theGrio @nytimes @CNN @ABC @CBSNews @HuffPost @thehill @MSNBC @JoyAnnReid @TheRevAl @NAACP @AttorneyCrump

Currently rated helpful
Apr 26
·
View details

Shown on X
Provides important context · Directly addresses the post’s claim
The full video shows the man walking with a pro-Israel sign and the woman assaulting the man to forcibly remove the sign from the man, and the man turning around and reacting to the assault.https://twitter.com/TrashDiscourse/status/1783967700265664606/video/1
These campuses need to enlist Michael Byrd to suppress these violent "students".

And if you're training an animal, and it doesn't take, no matter what you do, what's the next option?

If it stays vicious? Attacking animals and perhaps next humans?

Is your entirety of knowledge of the animal kingdom from Disney movies, Bambi, Lion King, and the like?
Hey, don't argue with Dion! He was there! Saw the whole thing, and besides he is an expert on animals. Probably has a PhD in animal mental history or some shit like that.

Clearly I'm joking. Dion is the worst f***ing princess on here. He is a terrible person.

“According to a new FEC Reports, House Speaker Mike Johnson allegedly received $524,000 from AIPIC.”

“And a $95,000 payment from a foreign lobby group shortly after the passing of the $14.5 billion military aid package.”

This doesn’t look good at all. Wait until after the Nov election and replace him. He’s a clone of Paul Ryan in terms of (non) leadership style.
Replace him? LOL. You MAGA people never come up with a viable candidate & just b!tch.

I get that it isn't a good look without context, but in that time and especially that area, it's a regrettable but legit action to take. There was no retraining etc back then especially in rural areas. Plus iirc there in these cattle states, you owe a legal duty to other animal owners to take such action. Sad but life in the country is unforgiving at times.

Even growing up in rural Kentucky, putting down a dog by shooting it was common place. Sick and yes overly aggressive. Was a very painful experience for owners and oddly a rite of passage for young boys turning into hardened men. Life in the country in those times was unforgiving to all, sad as it was.

I can certainly see how through today's lense, where people see pets as their kids, this is appalling and evil. Reality is it was an unfortunate necessity especially in a time and place where animals were utilitarian instead of pets

She should've been savvy enough to omit this story. Country folk know what she's talking about, but that's a small percentage of people, all of which were voting gop no matter what. I
I prefer her open honesty over hiding something for political reasons. I think more highly of anyone & her for it.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Well, NetCat, perhaps you can't see a difference in money allocated to citizens being misappropriated sometimes by bad actors, versus that money going to foreign bad actors.

Most intelligent people can.
So US bad actors are favored by you over foreign bad actors? That makes someone more intelligent? LMAO.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
The current threat the US faces due to run away government spending is existential. Every single bill that goes through Congress should be judged on whether or not the dollars being spent are worth risking the collapse of the United States. That’s not being dramatic or hyperbolic.

Funneling money to Zelenski and defense contractors is not worth it.

If Russia is that big of a threat, America should just nuke them and get it over with. We can’t afford this level of bullshit.

Yes because abandoning your constituents to team with the other party to borrow another $100 billion to waste in foreign wars while the country falls apart is certainly governing.
If he abandoned his constituents he won't get re-elected this Fall. Do you live in his LA-District? If not, you aren't his constituent. Nothing wrong with teaming with others to achieve a goal you favor, is there? Let me know when you b!tch about covid relief fraud - much bigger. Also, 3/4 of Pubs directly or indirectly favored the bill. So just whoim is he abandoning?

Also, do you favor Tik Tok ban or sale? That was in that bill also. DO you favor aid to Israel? Aid to Taiwan? This country will sink or swim regardless of this bill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT