ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NBA draft thread

From 5 star prospect to undrafted for Malik Newman, Rawle Alkins and Trevon Duval. Ouch.
How does that happen? All 3 of those guys cal was after. It’s crazy they didn’t get drafted. Had they stayed one more year I think things would of been different for them

Hey, who else is actually happy with what Sun's did?

Mikal Bridge, and Ayton to join Booker

Bilas didn’t mention how good a tripper he is. How come Chauncey compares white guys to white guys? Gracie sounds just like rat face when he talks.
I wonder who will be the first NBA player to beat the crap out of Allen after Allen trips him?

Don't forget Trier. Wasn't Gabriel a 5 star? Duval is the most shocking though, as the #1 pg coming out of high school.

You're right, I forgot about Trier. That didn't surprise me since I think he was suspended for PEDs twice. Another poster also mentioned Rawle Alkins, who I was somewhat surprised didn't go in the 50s. Same with Duval, who I figured would get picked just based on his size and defense, but I guess teams must think his jumper is broken.

Wenyen was indeed a 5 star guy who went undrafted. But I wasn't going to bash a former UK guy.

You did miss something...at least a season's worth and more.
Well, a season's worth of what? You didn't answer the question, and you were just being a little sarcastic with your answer. As a matter of fact, with the exception of the UK games, I did miss a lot rhe past season because I have been in and out of the hospital with a long term illness. I have been focused on getting better, NOT other teams gossip.

Well, a season's worth of what? You didn't answer the question, and you were just being a little sarcastic with your answer. As a matter of fact, with the exception of the UK games, I did miss a lot rhe past season because I have been in and out of the hospital with a long term illness. I have been focused on getting better, NOT other teams gossip.

I am sorry to hear about your situation I do hope you get better and all goes as you want it to. You do have a right to ask a question but, I did not make the post to illicit a response. It was a statement.

Joel Embiid has been perceived and stated as Anthony Davis' better since he got to Kansas. This board (I do not go to other teams site's.) has been cluttered with Embiid's praises from mostly jayhawk fans to the point of nausea. (It has been a full season or more since those posts were at their worst.) Speaking for my self personally I have nothing against him but if I did not hear his name again on this site it would be okay with me.

Reactions: susan2361
I am sorry to hear about your situation I do hope you get better and all goes as you want it to. You do have a right to ask a question but, I did not make the post to illicit a response. It was a statement.

Joel Embiid has been perceived and stated as Anthony Davis' better since he got to Kansas. This board (I do not go to other teams site's.) has been cluttered with Embiid's praises from mostly jayhawk fans to the point of nausea. (It has been a full season or more since those posts were at their worst.) Speaking for my self personally I have nothing against him but if I did not hear his name again on this site it would be okay with me.
Thanks for the explanation. I didn't mean to sound snippy and I'm sorry for that. Thanks again.

Reactions: BBUK
Had to pull this up since I’ve been a huge fan of Trae Young for awhile, plus it’s entertaining to check out our opinion when they are right or horribly wrong. Wish I could go back on scout.com to pull up when I said “Demarcus Cousins is just bigger than everyone else and overrrated” then five games later “man I was wrong, this kid is the most skilled big I’ve seen in a long time”

Trae Young will be a huge bust for that draft position. He's a 25-30 pick range type talent

ADVERTISEMENT