ADVERTISEMENT

I think Reed is gone in my opinion

Jan 21, 2013
IMO. As much as Reed is a "Kentucky Kid", I think there is zero chance he returns. He is a projected lottery pick. It would be career suicide to return and there's really no way to improve his draft stock. I would love to see him return, but common since will prevail here.

• Wow
Reactions: ruppsrunt66
stick-man-beating-a-dead-horse-m01gfkp1knb7r0uw.gif

Anyone that says "X is (100%) gone" or "X is (100%) returning" is just a blowhard who likes to hear himself talk.

There are several personal reasons why Reed might return, and there are also financial reasons (more than just NIL) why he might return.

Next time don't put such a misleading title to your thread, if you don't know for certain just shut the F* up.

IMO. As much as Reed is a "Kentucky Kid", I think there is zero chance he returns. He is a projected lottery pick. It would be career suicide to return and there's really no way to improve his draft stock. I would love to see him return, but common since will prevail here.

Reactions: FrankUnderwoodXx

PERFECT thread for your opinion.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
If you don't have REED back then you got yourself a starting point guard problem and a backup point guard problem.
You don't win without great point guard play.
Recruiting has to be spot on for point guard.
Womens team got the job done on the All american point guard transfer that came with Brooks.
Who is the best available point guard transfer right now?
We lost the only 5 star point in the class today for now. Hope we can get him back not confident.

the fact that the Hall kid from BYU isn’t considering UK is kinda head scratching

Could mean different things

Well there are several threads referring to "If Reed comes back". I was just giving my opinion.

Well, if you knew that, then why didn’t you post your opinion in one of THOSE threads? That’s what they’re for.

Yeesh, some of the attention whores here have no clue how message boards are supposed to work. If you know there are already threads about the exact same topic then just join that ongoing conversation. We don’t need each person starting a separate thread for his own opinion on the same damn topic.

Last edited:
Maybe unwise, but "career suicide " is ridiculous. Fla guys did it when they went b/b and it didn't hurt any of them. Actually think another year of maturity could benefit Reed greatly.

Dude has a $20M networth at 19 years old...

Imagine thinking ANY decision for him would be career suicide. 💩

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest

PERFECT thread for your opinion.
I don't go around searching for related threads and most don't either.

I don't go around searching for related threads and most don't either.
You obviously didn’t need to search, you dope, because you’ve admitted in this same thread that you knew there were already several threads about the same topic at the time you started this one.

Or do you not remember posting this just a few hours ago:

Well there are several threads referring to "If Reed comes back". I was just giving my opinion.

I see no benefit to him coming back unless being an NBA player is so far down his list of life goals. This draft class is historically weak and every mock draft I've seen has him near the top 10. If he returns to UK he would be coming back to a situation with many unknown variables. If his draft stock were to change after another year at UK, the odds are it would be down the draft board.

Your brilliant. Hadn’t thought of this. Any other insights

I see no benefit to him coming back unless being an NBA player is so far down his list of life goals. This draft class is historically weak and every mock draft I've seen has him near the top 10. If he returns to UK he would be coming back to a situation with many unknown variables. If his draft stock were to change after another year at UK, the odds are it would be down the draft board.
He might just love UK so much he wants to spearhead a resurgence.

Haven't looked at all the other Reed threads, but I see a projection of Reed at #3.

That's $45M guaranteed.

Rob is slotted #6 and he's at 33M guaranteed.

No you take that chance to potentially lower your potential slot.

Reactions: BucN1Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT