ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner NBA

football wtf GIF by Sethward

• Haha
Reactions: jrm693
He’d be a much better prospect 15 years ago. He’s quick but not elite quick. He can shoot a little but not elite shooting. Passing and decision making needs work. Has the body to defend but not always the athleticism.

I feel if Wagner was healthy he would be a lottery pick in the NBA draft. The leg injuries have held him back from really showing how good he is.
I am sure some team will or may take a chance, but he lacks explosive first step, does not finish well at the basket with contact when he does get there, on a positive for him, his shooting is coming around from distance.

Some NBA team will take a shot and hope for the best IMO. Where he goes in the draft? I have no real idea but I would guess towards the bottom of the first round. I have ZERO idea how the NBA thinks.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I think most NBA teams pick out a 9 day stretch to base their draft on.
No, but he has improved. He's made half as many 3's in the last three games than he has all season. I think he could have a future in the NBA. He's still only 18.

Improving! Something about DJ says Winner. I think he gives the team confidence.
I do too, I have a feeling he will get us a huge bucket sometime soon, he did it the other night before half when we were down 11. I just feel like he’s gonna have a game winner or something big.

Heck he still could. There's a lot of basketball to be played. It wouldn't be impossible to see him and Edwards go in the 1st.

And dare I say it? With Dilly and Reed already in the lottery, could they join them if they continue their recent play. Could all 4 go lottery?

Wagner reminds me of a 4 year player from Iowa. What I mean by that is his game is kinda like an “older” college player who is probably going overseas finishing his college career at High Major State, but not necessarily NBA material. Think like Epps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT