ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NBA draft thread

Kind of shocked that Rawle Alkins is still on the board
Him and trier are supposed to go with the last few picks. Talk about shitty both mcds All-Americans. I’m sure the money thing calls their character into question. It’s easy to pick Ayton first because you can’t pass him up. The other two are much easier to do so

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Great news lol. He’s set for life anyway. How do you go from the number 1 pg can’t miss prospect, to scratch the bottom of the second round. He must of really sucked in his pro days. I would be pissed if I were him. We just had a guy that played 12 games and didn’t play that much in them while he played on a team with an unbelievable amount of talent

Andrew Harrison?

Andrew was a two yr player who’s stock wasn’t going to get any higher. He’s made the most of it though in the nba. There is no telling what Duvall will end up doing. He can barely spell his name, let alone shoot

Yea but he was the #1 PG in his class who came back because his stock had plummeted and then went mid second round the year after. Aaron Harrison was #1 SG in the class and went undrafted.

Him and trier are supposed to go with the last few picks. Talk about shitty both mcds All-Americans. I’m sure the money thing calls their character into question. It’s easy to pick Ayton first because you can’t pass him up. The other two are much easier to do so
I can’t blame them for the money though I think most would have taken it .

Well Trier issue was taking illegal substance right ?

Oklahoma City Thunder
Dallas Mavericks (via Trail Blazers)
Charlotte Hornets (via Cavaliers)
Philadelphia 76ers
Oklahoma City Thunder (via Celtics)
Denver Nuggets (via Warriors)
Phoenix Suns (via Raptors)
Philadelphia 76ers (via Rockets

Teams left to pick(in order)

Me too

We’re not crazy

Right?

I like to think, and no matter how much anyone bitches and moans about any one of our players, I believe we all want them to be successful in the NBA. We will watch a thing like the draft or a combine or games in August in support of them regardless of what we say on here.

So, no, we aren't crazy. We are fanatical(ok so yea we are crazy lol)

I like to think, and no matter how much anyone bitches and moans about any one of our players, I believe we all want them to be successful in the NBA. We will watch a thing like the draft or a combine or games in August in support of them regardless of what we say on here.

So, no, we aren't crazy. We are fanatical(ok so yea we are crazy lol)
Lol I was going to say....

Reactions: crawfords corner
Greek freaks younger brother at the 60th pick could turn out to be a steal if he develops. Of course his older brother couldn’t make it in the league. He is a star in Greece tho and still young at 25.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT