ADVERTISEMENT

“Pastor” is a con artist.

We all believe differently. I’m a faithful Christian that sins daily.

I personally don’t believe the Bible is clear on homosexuality or marriage only being a man and a woman only.

I’m fine with gays and them getting married. Not my life.

I’m fine with abortions and think women should have access to them.

I don’t think saying Goddamnit (guilty as f**k with that daily as well as Jesus Christ), is as bad as raping or murdering someone.

I know the Bible says all sins are equal but I’ll be honest, I’ll take my chances saying GDit but doing most everything else by the book.

Reactions: TCurtis75
Everyone, calculate your pRoGrEsSiVe DEI (Division, Exclusion, Insanity) score and post it so Commissar TCurtis75 can personalize his reeducation training.

GEtgirDWEAAWwZS
Damn I have all the privileges YAAAAAYYYYY where’s my political office and Benz and hookers and money?

A couple of years ago I was speaking with a non-believing friend in government who said that SE Christian is an important partner with the city of Louisville because of how much good they do. I don’t know if the pastors there have abandoned their first love, but it seems the church does a lot of good.

I'm sure they do a bunch of good things. Most churches do. To get that massive it gets run like a business. With any business, they're selling a product or service. Jmo

Gotta say, the unwavering resolve millions have is impressive. It's unfair to act like this one person represents religion as a whole. Having said that, what other worldwide institution could survive a long history of murder, accusing and punishing men and women for being witches and demons, passing down teachings of condemnation of gays and quite frankly, anyone different than you, carney-like activities such as scheming millions out of their money through lies and scare tactics like predicting the end of the world, and oh yes, that pesky little sex scandal of raping children and then placing those rapist priests in different locations to help shield them in a game of pedo chess that spanned the globe.

This man does not represent his religion...but no one should be shocked by the brazenness of it either. My only wish is that people would stop giving these dipshits money. Unfortunately, that only continues.

Not clueless at all. You just don’t like my thoughts because you don’t agree with them. I guess that makes you clueless. You should probably just go back to commenting on how awful Elly De La Cruz is. You are clueless there too. It’s ok. Just use your Christianity as an excuse for your cluelessness. You would just be following the lead of this and many other “pastors”.
He doesn't agree with your thoughts because they are incongruent. You are describing/judging Christianity, through the lens of mis-guided individuals that have absolutely no interest in Christianity, other than to use it as a shell game, to fleece people out of their money. And nobody could fault you for that.

Here is where we part ways: I don't believe that you have ever taken the time to read the gospels. There is nothing in there that is consistent with the countless examples of misappropriation of authority that evil human beings have used for their own purposes. But you have no compunction about intertwining the two, as if one has intrinsically led to the other. It's poor logic, and lazy.

Gotta say, the unwavering resolve millions have is impressive. It's unfair to act like this one person represents religion as a whole. Having said that, what other worldwide institution could survive a long history of murder, accusing and punishing men and women for being witches and demons, passing down teachings of condemnation of gays and quite frankly, anyone different than you, carney-like activities such as scheming millions out of their money through lies and scare tactics like predicting the end of the world, and oh yes, that pesky little sex scandal of raping children and then placing those rapist priests in different locations to help shield them in a game of pedo chess that spanned the globe.

This man does not represent his religion...but no one should be shocked by the brazenness of it either. My only wish is that people would stop giving these dipshits money. Unfortunately, that only continues.
You just described most of world history, both secular AND religious. So, to answer your question:

An assload. An assload of secular and religious institutions...

Reactions: roguemocha
He doesn't agree with your thoughts because they are incongruent. You are describing/judging Christianity, through the lens of mis-guided individuals that have absolutely no interest in Christianity, other than to use it as a shell game, to fleece people out of their money. And nobody could fault you for that.

Here is where we part ways: I don't believe that you have ever taken the time to read the gospels. There is nothing in there that is consistent with the countless examples of misappropriation of authority that evil human beings have used for their own purposes. But you have no compunction about intertwining the two, as if one has intrinsically led to the other. It's poor logic, and lazy.
You said what I feel but have a hard time putting it into words. My mind runs a thousand miles a minute sometimes.

Jesus was not ambiguous about church leaders that used/twisted dogma for their own purposes. He essentially said that they're ****ed. ****ed beyond and above all others.

So, even if you think it is all fantasy, but in spite of that, turns out to be true; you can take solace in the fact that the "Christians/Organizations/etc." that you hate, are in deep deep doo doo.

Last edited:
Reactions: mailman85
Jesus said about of things that are disregarded in order to prop up a society’s worldview. That has happened throughout history.

I recommend ONLY reading the gospels and ignoring the rest of the New Testament and Old Testament. You can use their words to help guide your decisions but you still have to make sure those don’t cross what Jesus had to say.

Or what those four guys think Jesus said.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
”And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.“

‭‭Acts‬ ‭2‬:‭42‬-‭47‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Reactions: SDC888
”Jesus looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the offering box, and he saw a poor widow put in two small copper coins. And he said, “Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”“
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Reactions: HymanKaplan
You just described most of world history, both secular AND religious. So, to answer your question:

An assload. An assload of secular and religious institutions...
I was going to say the same thing. Hope @TCurtis75 isn’ta fan of the good ol USA because we’ve done ALL those things except instead of calling them witches and demons we call them traitors or terrorists, whether they are or not it’s irrelevant, the govt is calling them what term they need for the rest of us to say, “If you say so, we trust you, you may kill/torture/etc him.”

So you’re happily apart of all that killing and murder whether you want to be or not, just in the name of “freedom”.*

*I am very pro military just making a point.

I did that simply because I know it irritates you...Your constant whining about it makes me smile.

TC, your posts are predictable. We all knew in the face of your own hypocrisy, you would attempt to make some excuse about why your post was somehow acceptable and your old lady sniping about another’s was somehow justified.

We’ll wrap this one up and put a bow on it, it’s resorting to memes instead of legit replies. T painted his way into a corner with his double speak and has no outs left.

We’ll wrap this one up and put a bow on it, it’s resorting to memes instead of legit replies. T painted his way into a corner with his double speak and has no outs left.
I am in no corner...Caveman (ironic thats his name because he has the couth of a caveman) deserves no replies...

I am in no corner...Caveman (ironic thats his name because he has the couth of a caveman) deserves no replies...
My confession: I like when you act like a 14 year-old, because it makes everyone who debated you appear to be even more correct than they did by their own words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT