ADVERTISEMENT

Cal was never going to leave UK for UCLA

kydmb99

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
I'm honestly more upset with Mitch Barnhart than I am John Calipari with this whole mess (and that's saying something). Cal was never going to leave Kentucky for freaking UCLA. Barnhart had leverage, he had the ability to come up with a deal that was more UK friendly. Instead, he got duped by a con artist like some 50 year woman on facebook.

Barnhart is the true culprit for this disaster IMO

I'm honestly more upset with Mitch Barnhart than I am John Calipari with this whole mess (and that's saying something). Cal was never going to leave Kentucky for freaking UCLA. Barnhart had leverage, he had the ability to come up with a deal that was more UK friendly. Instead, he got duped by a con artist like some 50 year woman on facebook.

Barnhart is the true culprit for this disaster IMO
Ah, come on, OP. You mean to tell me you don't trust a guy who looks like this and buttons the top button of his golf shirts?

b7e472b8-7853-435f-b0ab-952f5184405b-0803ukfbmediaday_weaver01.jpg

I’ve been saying this all along. It’s not Cal’s fault that Brainfart signed over the title to the program.

That was the point in history that started the program's downfall for sure.

Still don’t understand why Mitch isn’t taking more heat. He’s given ridiculous contract after ridiculous contract.

Not to mention he’s had a lot of terrible hires.

Reactions: Blouman
Well old Mitch screwed us with Joker and Elzy and Cal’s ridiculous contract. Stoops will be next to deal with.
He and Cal should both be fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT