ADVERTISEMENT

Feeling like most UK fans …

Been a blue blood since I was just a young lad and love UK. Like all, I was surprised by Pope news. I thought surely we could do better and perhaps we should have. Barnhart is a detriment to the UK tradition. Before nodding off I found the clip below. The man loves UK and passion and pride can go a long way, and our program has missed it for several years. Pitino brought it back and here’s hoping Pope can. He is one of us … I hope all UK fans support him.

Login to view embedded media

I can handle losing, even though that should not happen much here, but what hurts me even worse than that is...

Our Basketball Coach here at The University of Kentucky has completely lost respect nationwide. Let me repeat that. OUR BASKETBALL COACH HERE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY HAS COMPLETLY LOST RESPECT NATIONWIDE. We are being made fun of by all of the national pundits. The Oakland Coach and players had complete confidence going into the game with us. Their Coach said they got the best possible matchup possible. I can handle a lot of things but when you are not even respected at Kentucky, that is a day I never in my wildest dreams thought I would see.
I am just very sad over the state of our program today. Very sad.

The Deal is Done

Time for BBN to unite and support Coach Pope. He wasn't my first, second or third choice, hell he wasn't even on my radar. BUT, he is the guy. Our guy!. Get behind him, support him and the program and Make BBN Great Again. Because the post season results we've had the last 4 years say we aren't a great program. Time for the turn around.

World war thread

We re in the midst of the beginning stages of a global war. Ukraine is now attacking targets in Sudan. Wtf? Armenia and Azerbaijan are in the beginning stages of a new war. The US just appeased Iran with ridiculous amounts of money for nothing after the last administration killed their chief terrorist. N korea has joined forces with Russia. Soon I expect a China-Russia-Iran-n korea axis to develop. A US led effort to build peace between Israel and Saudi Arabia has blown up this will leading to another Palestinian uprising. A catastrophic clash between Israel and hezbollah/Iran is inevitable. This doesn’t even address the elephant of Ukraine vs Russia. There are about 8-10 other hot spots around the world that will erupt as the dominos begin to fall. The USA thinks it can control all these events but the control is slipping fast. Oh and btw the Indian government pulled off an assassination in Canada. Autocracies are pushing the limits of the west to see how far they can go and there is very little resistance.

These can’t be actual fans can they? Or do we have children among us?

The level of pouting about our roster is unfreaking believable and embarrassing. I hate to start another post about this, but I’m just astounded at the impatience. Pope just said he’s got guys calling him right and left that want to play for UK, so for the love of Peter, step away from the ledge. It’s been 24 hours!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT