ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all still think it’s the offense?

I’ve had to sit and watch everyone whine and cry about our offense all year. Modern offense this, modern offense that. The offense has never been the issue. It’s the defense.

The defense sucking is a choice. These kids are athletic and long enough to be good defenders but they choose not to because they are soft. Wanna know why they can’t hit free throws? They are soft. Every one of these kids can hit free throws. They are all capable and have a good stroke. But sinking free throws is mostly mental toughness and focus. These kids are soft.

Assembling a soft ass roster is Cal’s biggest failure as of late. It’s not his X and O coaching or his archaic offense. It’s the fact that he hasn’t recruited fighters. I’m tired of poorly constructed rosters. I say all the time, not EVERYTHING is Cal’s fault. But when you have a roster full of limp noodles then it’s on him. He evaluated them. This looks a lot like the 2013 team to me.

If this team is gonna stumble into the NCAA tournament then we may need to have an exorcism. Or maybe a lobotomy
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT