ADVERTISEMENT

This Could Really Be About Nothing . . .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that Twitter account take really stupid takes from message boards and put them out into the world to get ridiculed?

I wouldn't put any stock in anything posted by that amount, personally.
Yep, Message Board Geniuses mocks absurd takes that randoms on a message board make. Some of our friends on here have made their page. It’s a great follow and entertaining as hell

POLITICAL THREAD

Seems like that foreign collusion thingy that the leftist propagandists have been yammering on about for years. Yet crickets
Login to view embedded media

I don't believe this at all. Zero way this was ever coming out. This same group tried to give him a sweetheart deal blocked only by the judge. No way they were suddenly going to burn the bidens.

Imo it was all a show. They knew he was going to plea. In federal court noone pleas last second because you get zero value out of it. The entire value is a reduction in sentencing points for acceptance of responsibility. In the jurisdictions i practiced, you only get that with a timely plea, which is a week before trial.

So we'll see what happens but im more convinced now than before that hunter was never going under oath and this whole thing was a show. Prosecutors will probably concede a safety valve (which they rarely agree to) and hunter will get nothing except immunity from prosecution on all other (more serious crimes) related to these same set of facts.

Because they’re not real. It’s a manufactured, arbitrary grouping made up solely to enforce an oppressive hierarchy. There are no ‘Western’ values or culture. There are no “white people”. Until recently the palest of them all, the Irish, need not even apply. You only think there are because you’ve been fed a propaganda narrative your whole life about what America is, what it means to be an American, and who that applies to. Plenty of the values on @exemjr’s list are laudable. That doesn’t mean they have anything to do with the amount of melanin in your skin or the Classical Greek and Roman world or Christianity.

I agree on part of what i think is your point: culture and race are two different things. One is determined by birth and the other by choice.

Beyond that, its extremely clear some cultures are vastly more successful by any definition than others. America, japan, and other western cultures are vastly superior. Its just a fact. Maybe an uncomfortable fact but a fact nonetheless. If mexico or latin America is so great, why are people literally dying to come here? Let me know next time they send a shuttle to space, build super computers, etc.

As an additional point, thats why controlled immigration is so important. Anyone coming here must assimilate. That doesn't mean they just entirely cast aside their entire culture, which is obvious by the amount of ethnic cuisine you see around the country, but you must accept the basic tenets of what made our culture so vastly superior. Otherwise the more successful culture starts getting cannibalized and turns into the less successful culture by sheer numbers alone.

You see the exact same with people born in the us. Race isnt the divider, its culture. Want to give in to impulses and sleep late, drop out of school, not hold a job, scam the government for ssi, stand on the corner dealing drugs, etc - you will reap what you sow and race will have nothing to do with it. Complete a degree, get places on time, work hard, develop marketable skills, follow the law - you will also reap what you sow and be successful to varying degrees.

It really is neither complicated nor hard. The problem is personal accountability doesn't endear you to voters. Blaming the evil "man" does get you votes and lots of them, so thats what we get as our successful culture continues to erode. But hey at least a very small group of elite people will get to stay in power.

Rings of Power series on Amazon in Sept

All this time Nerd of the rings thought/hoped they were going with the stranger being a blue. Last breakdown he seems pretty sure now the stranger will be gandalf.

I really hope its just another misdirection like when last season those acolytes called the stranger sauron. If they do make him gandalf I think its a really, really poor decision. I know they got some canon stuff wrong, but they get alot of it right too. This would far worse be even worse than the creation of the three rings out of order.

I guess we will see.

Get to know Lamont Butler

Agree. 1998 didn’t have a star either. Just a bunch of tough, fundamentally sound kids who loved each other, never got rattled, and executed to perfection. I’m looking forward to watching those kinds of teams again.
They had a lot of fringe NBA guys and a couple who played a few years in the league. Perfect mix of experience and talent.
Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand

Tar and Feather me!

Pope signing Johnson when other coaches have been recruiting him for years, just shows the power of the Kentucky name. Any coach at UK with an ounce of work ethic will have no problem signing 5-Star recruit after 5-Star recruit.
Well to be fair we the fans and boosters, university stakeholders, former rich players, etc. need to make sure NIL is flush with cash now too. It sucks but it’s a large part of recruiting. The sole reason that Johnson was though to go to Bama or UNC was because of their NIL offer and Pope didn’t want to spend his expected budget so much on freshman this early. The boosters said”we won’t lose an in state kid ranked this high due to a couple hundred thousand dollars if we need it go get him and it will be there.”
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT