ADVERTISEMENT

Round 9 UK Basketball Draft

I would be interested in knowing what each participant's first UK team that they really have knowledge about. For me...the 78 team, although I do remember some players from earlier but don't really know (first hand) their strengths and weaknesses.
Exact same. 78 is the first team I remember & Kyle Macy was my first favorite player. Still my all-time favorite, too. But, same goes for probably 90% of the fans I know from that era. The region final against Magic & Michigan St was my introduction to March stress. And, I was hooked from that point on. That team spoiled me, though. I expected every UK team, thereafter, to go 30-2 or better & win championships, lol.

POLITICAL THREAD

So you’re OK, with Stiffing a contractor after he did a ton of ****ing work for you?

What about stiffing a lawyer after he did a ton of work for you?

You’re OK with filing bankruptcy multiple times, and keeping all your billions, while ****ing everyone else involved

Are you down with screwing hookers without a rubber, while your wife is back home taking care of the house?

Yeah, Trump’s amazing. PPP was ****ing awesome. That had no effect on inflation.
The-Daily-Star.png
Big Time

POLITICAL THREAD

With Walz it's always 'I misspoke'...'my grammar isn't always the best'...'I'm a knucklehead'...'I'm really passionate'. You lied dumbass. She does a good job in short span listing his major lies.

Doesn't have anything to do with grammar or misspeaking. Saying you went to combat and didn't isn't misspeaking. Shocked they would allow him to be questioned on Fox.

Login to view embedded media

Login to view embedded media

Jon Sumrall Watch

What's the McClendon/Schnellenberger deal?

Seriously?! You must be young.

“Cholly” McClendon had great success at LSU and Howard Schnellenberger at Miami, and then even at Louisville. Both were Bear Bryant guys who, had the timing and support been right, could have been at Kentucky.

Same with Jerry Claiborne, who spent his most productive years at VPI and Maryland, being passed over by UK twice prior to his hiring in 1982.

Vandy +11.5 on DK versus Kentucky

Vegas should track my picks, they would win over 75% of the time. Just have to bet opposite of what I pick. I would think that if you were to go back and check all my Red’s picks over the years, it would average over 75% incorrect. This is my superpower!
It's that way for most people. They just don't admit it.

Here is an impressive Stoops stat vs. top 25 opponents

Unfortunately, we’re still stuck at 6-7 wins

When was the last year we had 6 wins under Stoops!

When you suggest we are “consistently” stuck at “6-7 wins” it hurts your argument a tad GIVEN THAT WE’VE NEVER FINISHED WITH SIX WINS UNDER STOOPS.

This marks you as either the most casual of fans, or one who really not a fan.
Reactions: paulcalhoun

Here is an impressive Stoops stat vs. top 25 opponents

During his career, UK is 14-28 vs. top 25 teams. Maybe that only sounds mediocre to you.

Well per yesterday's LHL, check out the UK coaches going back the last forty years against ranked teams:

Joker 1-12
Brooks 2-25
Morriss 1-7
Mumme 3-16
Curry 1-20
Claiborne 2-22

In short, the last six UK coaches combined to win a grand total of TEN games vs. ranked teams, while Stoops already has 14.

To quote a famous trial lawyer: "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
Tsk, you should post this on the paid board. Lots of good stats here. This would surprise a lot of posters.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT