ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICAL THREAD

Because you fools are still trying to argue that what Trump did at Arlington is AOK because a family invited him there.
The invitation is irrelevant.
The behavior there is the point of contention. The Army Rebuked TRUMP.....not the family.
But you all no longer care about facts, truth, Arlington, the peaceful transfer of power or whether or not your Presidential nominee is a felon or liable for sexual assault. It is pathetic.
You're in a cult.
And you just proved his point.

I have Liberal friends but none are as dense as you.

POLITICAL THREAD

China clearly owns the Democratic party and every second that Democrats are in office we get closer and closer to Communism.

These sick F's are selling out the entire population so they can all have 10 houses, accumulate massive wealth, etc.
Unfortunately I fear they own a good portion of the republican party too.

I said for months UK had no chance for Darryn Peterson

LOL, No MOST people with a brain didn't EVER think he was coming here.

And before Smashcat tries to lay claim and take all the credit, I am going on record and saying it here "WE HAVE NO SHOT AT BOOZER", neither of the them. I have said it since day 1, we are NOT getting the Boozers. Stay away Smashcat, this one is all mine.
Don’t make me post the screenshots where you told smash if Peterson came here you’d Venmo him $500… I’m trying to stay out of that as it’s between you two, but you’re forcing my hand.
Reactions: TM2013

Football ****** UK Football Practice Notebook - Sept. 3 ******

Hello HOB. Back over on campus for today’s practice report on a picture-perfect day in Lexington. Wish we coulda had this weather for the game Saturday. Cats are scheduled to wrap up today’s workout around 5:30 ET. It’s offense day, so that means we’ll have comments from OC Bush Hamdan and select coaches/players. Stay tuned for the latest news and notes as UK prepares for the SEC opener against South Carolina…

Login to view embedded media
OC BUSH HAMDAN Q&A:

* Liked how guys stayed focused after the long delay and played better as the game moved along.

* Pleased with OL, ability to run the ball. Protection was pretty good, too, gave Brock time to take some shots down the field.

* You saw the toughness and resiliency from BVG. Gotta get him to protect himself better. He’ll do that. But stayed calm, focused the whole game.

* RBs playing well. Working hard. All three did some good things.

* WRs all showed those different skill sets that complement each other. Unselfish. Each understand how important each other’s role is.

* Big challenge with SC’s edge guys, but our guys know about them and they are fired up to face them. Two experienced OTs who want to go compete. And we go against one of the best front 7s in CFB every day in practice, so that helps.

* SC has great length and experience in DB room. Theyve played a lot of football, some of them since I was at another SEC school 3 years ago.

* Because game ended early, may not have shown all the wrinkles, but got enough in to feel good about what they accomplished.

* Extremely impresssed by the UK fans hanging in there Saturday. Will never forget it.

RB/ST COACH JAY BOULWARE:

WR JA’MORI MACLIN, RB JASON PATTERSON, & OL MARQUES COX:

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT