ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICAL THREAD

The whole Venezuela gang takeover thing is BS fake news for the right wing chicken littles to cluck about. 😂😂
All those stupid videos of Hell's Angels heading there and whole Apartments controlled by Venezuelans is Russian and right wing fake news. You gonna believe a meme or the Aurora police fool???
You idiots believe anything Trump tells you. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

The Dumbass doesn't even bother to fact check ANYTHING.

The more The Village Idiot screeches, directly correlates with how incorrect he becomes proven to be.

Case in point, it's not just aurora Colorado. A group of 30+ just did the same thing in Chicago. And I've heard the 911 calls and dispatch recordings.

And the Chicago gangs are making social media threats. Now, one can stick their head in the sand, like him; or realize even if it just a made up MAGA fantasy, real shit might go down, amd real people might be casualties of this whatever it is.

Guy is just dumb as a Brick.

POLITICAL THREAD

Funny how Bloomberg reports it differently when it's Joe Biden ordering garland to do it.

POLITICAL THREAD

Login to view embedded media

Fantasy Football

Here’s my team. Drafted last night in a 12 team league. The pos draft room froze during my pick & the computer picked the Falcons defense & free agency starts tomorrow so I’ll likely replace them, anyway. Still can’t believe I got both T Hill & Chase with the 8th pick. The pic isn’t the best quality for some reason. But, it’s still readable.

BF5-E8722-6394-470-F-A981-F036-B9-EEA3-C7.png

POLITICAL THREAD

In an interview Thursday with 9NEWS, Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman and Denver Mayor Mike Johnston said the situation is being exaggerated.
"Don't buy it, Aurora. It's a demented and dangerous deception that is only meant to invoke fear and turn voters toward a failed political clan of liars, cheaters and election deniers practically driven from the entire state."
Idi Amin says murder claims against Ugandan government are overblown.

Fantasy Football

I love Tyler Boyd, but Tennessee's o-line was one of the worst in the league last season and they didn't exactly improve it by leaps and bounds in the off-season.

I dropped him and picked up Keon Coleman, who I thought got drafted but I guess not. I did a double-take when I saw he was available. Wild.

That's kind of what I mean, if you have two guys who weren't really on a draft board, then that means there at least two guys out there that should be.

Who else was available, just out of curiosity. I bet there's others. Keon Coleman could very well be a league winner type if that chemistry develops with Josh Allen.

Here's a joke for ya

Power 5 team plays at home against an FCS opponent that barely made it to 7-4 last year. They struggle to put away the FCS opponent, and don't come anywhere close to covering the 32.5 pt spread that favors them, finishing the game with a 17 point lead (38-21).

This team is RANKED after week 1 when there are 10-15 teams that played equal or better opponents and shellaced them. Why should polls matter if this is the crap they produce?
Here’s a joke for ya!!

IMG-1515.png

GYERO

-It’s not pizza, and no one actually from there would argue it is (position of knowledge, ATKOT). That’s just an easy, ridiculous hater take when people try. “Cheese pie,” at best.
Chicago Style Pizza is 100% pizza. It's made of pizza dough, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and other pizza toppings. It's f'ing pizza.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT