ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy +11.5 on DK versus Kentucky

Vegas should track my picks, they would win over 75% of the time. Just have to bet opposite of what I pick. I would think that if you were to go back and check all my Red’s picks over the years, it would average over 75% incorrect. This is my superpower!
It's that way for most people. They just don't admit it.

Here is an impressive Stoops stat vs. top 25 opponents

Unfortunately, we’re still stuck at 6-7 wins

When was the last year we had 6 wins under Stoops!

When you suggest we are “consistently” stuck at “6-7 wins” it hurts your argument a tad GIVEN THAT WE’VE NEVER FINISHED WITH SIX WINS UNDER STOOPS.

This marks you as either the most casual of fans, or one who really not a fan.
Reactions: paulcalhoun

Here is an impressive Stoops stat vs. top 25 opponents

During his career, UK is 14-28 vs. top 25 teams. Maybe that only sounds mediocre to you.

Well per yesterday's LHL, check out the UK coaches going back the last forty years against ranked teams:

Joker 1-12
Brooks 2-25
Morriss 1-7
Mumme 3-16
Curry 1-20
Claiborne 2-22

In short, the last six UK coaches combined to win a grand total of TEN games vs. ranked teams, while Stoops already has 14.

To quote a famous trial lawyer: "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
Tsk, you should post this on the paid board. Lots of good stats here. This would surprise a lot of posters.

Round 8 UK Basketball Draft

Would never have guessed that with your first 3 pics. So.......last name Walker? :)

Last name starts with a W but not Walker...

My roster is big if you haven't noticed... I think in a March Madness style game it's going to be ugly. I think my roster will be ready for a Rock Fight with enough scoring punch to win.

Turner & Noel and Sky Walker IMO is an extremely difficult team to score against.

Big Upsets - what it means

1. I think the gap between sec/big10 and rest of. College is growing. Even UK is hammering non conference teams that we usually do not

2. I think the gap between bottom of sec to mid to top is shrinking….teams like Ky have less holes then in past Guys like Lb Raynor, Tackle Mincey, Lb Dumas Johnson, Waller CB ../not to mention Brock at Qb

In past we’d play Morgan Newton, Wolbaugh at tackle, Mat Elam dline, etc not to mention some serious drop off in depth. Today those holes are much less and able to bridge the gap better vs top teams

Round 8 UK Basketball Draft

I would be interested in knowing what each participant's first UK team that they really have knowledge about. For me...the 78 team, although I do remember some players from earlier but don't really know (first hand) their strengths and weaknesses.

I'm a 91 baby so 32 years old. It's hard to say I have memories of the 96-98 run. But realistically the early 2000's
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT