ADVERTISEMENT

UK MMB is holding a televised pro day: SEC Network+ Monday, October 7 | 6:00 PM

It's great for recruiting. If you want to remain competitive in getting elite players, you have to use every tool you have. That's ESPECIALLY true when kids are being offered millions to go to other schools.

This is true.

I never had a problem with pro day. I thought it was a great idea. Nothing at all wrong with helping kids as much as you can while also getting nice exposure for your program.

All I ever wanted was for after pro day, those same kids and coaches to focus on winning games for the program until the end of the season. I suspect thats all most fans want too.

So I don't think most fans ever had an issue with pro day. I think the issue was pro day ended up stretching to the entire season/career for Cal U.

POLITICAL THREAD

Login to view embedded media
@sambowieshin literally a few tweets within a few hours of fema spending, which is public record...didn't even scroll through to find the big ones.

But have you ever pondered, why is it anytime this admin wants to do something, they can magically find billions of dollars...like unconstitutionally pay for everyone's student loans...but give ppl clean water...well here's 700 bucks

Wonder how much of that money magically made it to properties bought over the last few years by black rock?

Im going to guess quite alot.

But hey....at least we got back a black lesbian women's basketball player. Totally worth it.

CFB Poll

Conference breakdown:

SEC: 9 (Nos. 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13, 15, T-18, 21)
Big Ten: 6 (Nos. 2, 3, 4, T-18, 23, 24)
ACC: 4 (Nos. 6, 10, 22, 25)
Big 12: 4 (Nos. T-11, 14, 16, T-18)
Mountain West: 1 (No. 17)
Independent: 1 (No. T-11)

I'm still confused about the 12 team CFP: "The 12 participating teams will be the five conference champions ranked highest by the CFP selection committee, plus the next seven highest-ranked teams."

So, I guess if it was over today the Mountain West could get an auto-selection with #17 ranked Boise State.
That’s correct. Assuming Boise State was their conference champion, they would get an auto bid.
Reactions: CondorCat

Devin Neal, Leaves U of L

A defensive back described in a Cardinal forum as a returning “All ACC” player has entered the transfer portal.

I don’t remember the name, but he is apparently from Lexington, KY., and according to his rivals profile, was a one time commit to Baylor.

He had taken only a handful of snaps this season, and asked to be redshirted. When that was refused, he left the team.

Anyone remember him playing HS ball in Lexington?

I wonder if Ky. would be interested.

OT: Louisville @ Notre Dame

When did uk claim to be?

Speaking of though, you think a school that thinks it has a strong football program would have lost 6 of its last 7 to UK?
When did Louisville make that claim?

When Tom Jurich was fired, Petrino basically quit caring about the program and I believe he wanted to be fired. The new AD Tyra then made a bad hire in Satterfield. Coaching matters, I think we have a really good one in Brohm.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT