POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forgot about Danny Whelan, and you're right. Jeff was about as nice as they come. You were at Catholic, but Jeff picked up a decent amount of minutes off the bench, on that 1979 Lafayette Basketball Team, with Dirk, Tony Wilson, Junior Johnson etc.
Funny story about Jeff coming off the bench. They had won the title and his parents had come home and his mother was fuming because Jeff didn't get more playing minutes than he should have because the game was pretty much over early IIRC. I was like, OK...let me just slide away quietly. 🤣 But they were good people.

Fortunately Jeff never beaned me with a baseball. I'd probably still have a bruise from it today if he had...

I forgot about Danny Whelan, and you're right. Jeff was about as nice as they come. You were at Catholic, but Jeff picked up a decent amount of minutes off the bench, on that 1979 Lafayette Basketball Team, with Dirk, Tony Wilson, Junior Johnson etc.
I played softball with Junior and he was a hoot. Heck of a nice guy back then.

Boom goes the dynamite

I'm liking the baseball talk in here. This needs to continue all the way through the WS.
MAGA maniac Tina Peters struck out on her attempt to steal the election base.

My white privilege sucks. I want to fail a test and win money.

They failed the physical and written test...these are tough questions:

GZNhG4xXgAAyi6t

@sambowieshin literally a few tweets within a few hours of fema spending, which is public record...didn't even scroll through to find the big ones.

But have you ever pondered, why is it anytime this admin wants to do something, they can magically find billions of dollars...like unconstitutionally pay for everyone's student loans...but give ppl clean water...well here's 700 bucks

@sambowieshin literally a few tweets within a few hours of fema spending, which is public record...didn't even scroll through to find the big ones.

But have you ever pondered, why is it anytime this admin wants to do something, they can magically find billions of dollars...like unconstitutionally pay for everyone's student loans...but give ppl clean water...well here's 700 bucks

Wonder how much of that money magically made it to properties bought over the last few years by black rock?

Im going to guess quite alot.

But hey....at least we got back a black lesbian women's basketball player. Totally worth it.

Reactions: Lost In FL

A Pennsylvania paramedic who cared for former President Donald Trump after his assassination attempt says she witnessed his “deeply rooted bond with his family” after he narrowly survived.

Butler Memorial Hospital paramedic Sally Sheri said she saw a different side to Trump on July 13 after the former president was shot at during a campaign rally at the Butler Farm Show grounds.

“That evening I witnessed a man with a deeply rooted bond with his family. I heard him speak with his wife, his children, and his grandchildren. He let them know that he was safe and that he was being taken care of,” Sheri said Saturday on the same stage where Trump was shot 12 weeks earlier.

“I heard his daughter say ‘Only by the grace of God you’re here,'” Sheri said as the audience applauded.

“What I saw was a man, that in the aftermath of one of the most terrifying experiences of his life, showed resiliency. He showed strength and courage. He showed that his family was at the forefront,” she said.

Sheri continued, “He was compassionate and grateful. He was kind and humble. Several times I stood and stared at him with tears rolling down my cheeks.”

Sheri said the former president then assured her he was doing everything he could for the country.

Man, I would flush ten $100 bills down the toilet with my wife watching if Trump is the next President. However, I just can’t let myself believe that with the cheating, illegals voting, and ABORTION being pushed by the democrats, that Trump will be #47.
Look what happened in the 2022 mid terms.

Hope I am wrong. Just don’t underestimate the power of evil. Praying Gods will is for evil to be defeated.
That was the Roe v. Wade overturn. Still having an impact in this election.

A stolen presidential election by far eclipses the COVID oppressing of rights, because it would steal the power to pull off other Covids.
Respectfully disagree. I understand what you're saying, but elections have been stolen for decades in trash countries and we move on. (We have become that trash country that Obama wanted to transform us into. Time will tell if that is still the case.) Covid was much larger as nearly every country enjoined into the tyranny and a lot of it started prior to 2020 election.

Now, I do agree that the stolen election made it a shit-ton easier to proceed with the vax cards, other stupid rules, and what not.

I see people on social media complaining they cant do cleanup because the epa has to approve removal of debris from waterways.
My nephew has a second home on Anna Marie Island off the coast of the Tampa Bay area. He was telling me that after Helena that he not only had water in his house, but there was sand washed ashore everywhere. Two or three feet of it on all the streets/roads of the island. It was classified as 'contaminated sand' and had to be hauled off. What is 'contaminated sand' that washes up from the bottom of the ocean?

Side note...they flew down yesterday to check on any damage to the house only to find out Friday/Saturday that another hurricane is coming. This time their home is in the direct path. Island is being evacuated so don't know if they'll ride it out in the house (3 story so they can get above any surge) or go inland and try to find a hotel...which I imagine will be hard to do.

It’s good to see Bibles in schools. Period.
Incredible what you’re ok with trump doing. Where’s the limit? I know there isn’t one, I’m just asking for fun.

So if Kamala had her own version of the Bible that would be cool too right? Just glad to see the Bible in schools again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT