ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

10 team ppr all tds are 6. It's a yardage bonus high scoring league. Came away ecstatic with my squad. Got a couple hopeful league winners I've been targeting everywhere in Nabers, Javonte, and our own Ray Davis.

6 A. St Brown
15 J. Gibbs
28 N. Collins
33 P. Mahomes
50 J. Williams
51 M. Nabers
62 E. Engram
79 J. Warren
84 R. Dowdle
97 J. Palmer
106 B. Bowers
115 K. Shakir
128 T. Lawrence
133 R. Davis
150 49ers
151 J. Tucker
162 M. Wilson
179 D. Mooney

I like it a lot. A lot of the names I was targeting. Surprised Javonte went 50th ahead of Nabers though, damn. And Dowdle at 84th. Must be due to the difference in scoring.

I avoided crowded receiving rooms, where it didn't seem to be apparant who was for sure the best receiver.m So I stayed away from Houston's WR room. I have no idea what to expect with Nico, Tank and Diggs. Any of them would be the WR1, or the WR3, and I wouldn't be surprised. But still think Nico is a safe pick.

Like our WR room but...

LSU and Southern Cal have receivers that are on a whole 'nother level. That game last night featured both WR corps making great catches and big plays and working their way open. Not sure which group was better because they were both outstanding.

We've got some good ones. Not sure any of them would crack the 2-deep on either team. That's how good they are, imo.
Debbie Downer Snl GIF
Reactions: Kybluedude

POLITICAL THREAD

GWe8x4KWAAIonhR

Parents that never talk to their kids about real issues before they go off to college are risking losing their kid to this shit. Someone is going to fill the void. You cannot outsource everything to a school because that’s how you go from having a normal kid to a radical leftist because you let a psycho be this kid’s sole source of information.

You have to chalk it up to the naivety of parents who maybe didn’t experience this in college or don’t keep up with stuff.

Yup, openly talked to and taught my daughter all about this crap while she was here pre college. Now she comes home full of stories making fun of the woke idiots at her school. Not a shred of interest joining them.

Makes me proud every day.

GOLF thread

Both tours are taking big hit but LIV has had a really poor season. Most of their talent took the money and forgot to improve their games. Bryson seems to be the only one who has gotten better. Ratings are terrible. I know the Saudis have more money than God but at some point they have to wonder what they are accomplishing losing a fortune on this thing.
And if LIV folds, all those players should have to go to Q school to get back in the PGA.
I would love to see that.

I said for months UK had no chance for Darryn Peterson

I just wanted you to know, OP, through all those dark months of doubt, I BELIEVED IN YOU! And now, you have handsomely paid off my faith by being correct that a guy Kentucky never had a chance with is, indeed, not coming to Kentucky.

Congratulations! It'll be a long time before anyone doubts you again, I bet.

One loss Clemson

You are thinking way too much into this. FSU lost week 1 and stayed in the top 25, but after 0-2 they are gone. Clemson started the year ranked, lost to the #1 team in college football, no need to drop them 15 or so spots for losing to #1. SEVERAL teams lost and stayed ranked. Now if they would have lost to someone unranked and that bad, yes they would have been dropped from the top 25. LSU dropped more spots than Clemson did, and they didn't lose to #1.
Reactions: secrules3

POLITICAL THREAD

I was raised a democrat, most of my family were Dems. When I got my first job at 16 and saw all of the taxes taken out of my paycheck, I switched to republican. I don't really call myself a republican anymore but I've been a conservative ever since then. And I have a big heart. Lol
I hear ya. I believe that most of us grow up not really understanding the issues. We just like one of the two candidates more based on personality. The first thing we learn in life is that authority figures are full of crap. Parents. Teachers. Bosses. Law enforcement. We see the world the way newspaper people do....always through the lens of the "victim." But as we get more experience we begin to understand the rules a little better and why they're in place because we see "victims" abusing the system. Suddenly mom, dad, your boss, the cops you know aren't so dumb any more. The light came on for me in my 30s. It comes on earlier for some and, unfortunately, never comes on for others.

POLITICAL THREAD

You’re not going to get paid for click count or post count if you don’t post.

A couple of other cites I keep up with are completely absent of lefties today. It’s a weird calm.
Probably waiting on their new talking points since their anonymous Arlington tall tale isn't getting any traction. Whatever stupid they come up with, expect the usual suspects to post the same nonsense over and over and over.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT