ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones

Who else thinks Jon's long lost uncle is one of those 4 white walker horsemen?

Thats definitely a theory. There's also the theory that he is Coldhands (who was obviously omitted from the show).

I hate that they left out people like Coldhands, Lady Stoneheart, and (presumably) Aegon and John Connington. If they're left completely out of the show then I think it's safe to say that their role going forward in the books is pretty minor. That's basically a pretty big way of spoiling the books without actually saying anything.

Would be the case in many tv shows for sure.

Back to Cersei.... she didn't need to ask for her uncle, her son, or anyone but her guards. She can order them to kill the lot that has her imprisoned.

I have a question about Stannis' army. I may have heard wrong but I thought when lord Bolton and ramsey were discussing it, they said Stannis had 6000 men. Is that right? Because when Stannis defeated the wildlings at the wall, his army looked much larger than that. Looked to be 60,000 at least.

I've read the the gal that was the visual effects editor was the lady that was eaten by the lion the other day.

I have a question about Stannis' army. I may have heard wrong but I thought when lord Bolton and ramsey were discussing it, they said Stannis had 6000 men. Is that right? Because when Stannis defeated the wildlings at the wall, his army looked much larger than that. Looked to be 60,000 at least.

Two episodes ago, the onion knight reported the sell swords rode off in the middle of the night. I cant recall how many they were.

It's comical how bad the Dorne scenes turned out. I feel like it's a True blood script rehashed for GoT. Whomever is directing that crew in Croatia for this season should have their skulls smashed in.

Reactions: NCukcat62
Stannis' army dwindled significantly after the Battle of Blackwater, IIRC.

Scott Simpson, assistant operations manager at the Lion Park, told the Associated Press the 9-year-old lioness fatally bit Chappell in the neck after she took pictures of the animal, which was less than four feet away from the vehicle.

“They had their windows all the way down, which is strictly against policy. The lion bit the lady through the window,” he said.

Chappell died of her wounds before the paramedics arrived. She had been participating in a volunteer mission to protect African wildlife.

Awful young to die and no one to blame but herself. You're four feet from one of the worlds best killers, you don't have nothing between you and a beast like that. To top it off they probably had to kill the lion thus making her fantasy of protecting lion's the opposite.

I'm pretty sure I saw the giant in the preview for next week. So I guess he just walked to the ship lol

The Sand Snakes were quite disappointing visually..
I didn't feel that way after seeing the jail sequence.
tyene-sand1.jpg

In the beach scene, I maintain they looked like a 12 year old boy with his two lesbian mothers LARPing.

Of course that scene was nice DSmith, boobs are cool. She's gotta do something about that boy cut tho IMO.

Wun Wun is in the preview for the next episode so he somehow makes it to the ships [laughing]

Cool. I never watch the previews for upcoming episodes. glad to hear it

Thats definitely a theory. There's also the theory that he is Coldhands (who was obviously omitted from the show).

I hate that they left out people like Coldhands, Lady Stoneheart, and (presumably) Aegon and John Connington. If they're left completely out of the show then I think it's safe to say that their role going forward in the books is pretty minor. That's basically a pretty big way of spoiling the books without actually saying anything.

Think some of the undead characters would have confused people about the role of Light vs Dark. Bad guys make zombies, some World War Z you best have good cardio type.

Someone posted a prediction of what they think will happen over the last two episodes. Its so awesome that I thought i'd share. Not really a spoiler since it's just a prediction, but i'll still treat it as such...

- Ramsay kills Stannis
- Ramsay returns to Winterfell, thinking he's victorious
- Melisandre brings Stannis back to life by burning his daughter
- Stannis wipes out the Boltons at Winterfell, since they let their guard down after thinking he's dead

I'm glad Silicon Valley and Veep come on after GoT...lighten the mood a little before bed. Jesus, that Stannis scene is still getting me.

No King kills his only child, a daughter at that. What a cowardly move. After he takes out the Bolton's I hope someone takes him out.

I thought with the title we'd see more than 2 minutes of a dragon. She better get out of town, the strongest army is a fake, her boyfriends army I guess is gone and that dragon almost got off'd by a bunch of street dwellers. I think her husband to be set it all up too.

Awesome episode. The Arya crap is annoying. Dragons super cool. We still have the walk of shame, and this ends the books next week right?

HBO in uncharted territory. The Stannis Scene (was that in the books? Dont remeber that), but the blood is powerful, so I could see that. Just great sunday night tv.

Definitely not what I had in mind. The scene with Stannis burning his daughter was rather gut-wrenching. It's also safe to say that Dany needs to find a new city to rule. One that doesn't have a few thousand lunatics trying to kill her constantly. And uh.. Good for Jorrah.

Next week's episode is setting up to be the most epic episode of the series thus far IMO. So many great plot points coming to a head. The only bad thing about that, is I don't think an hour is enough time to wrap everything up. Get ready for a major cliff hanger IMO.

I think I read somewhere that after next week the series will be completely caught up with the books. Can anyone confirm?

Next week's episode is setting up to be the most epic episode of the series thus far IMO. So many great plot points coming to a head. The only bad thing about that, is I don't think an hour is enough time to wrap everything up. Get ready for a major cliff hanger IMO.

I think I read somewhere that after next week the series will be completely caught up with the books. Can anyone confirm?

What season hasn't ended with some gigantic cliff hanger? I have a really good idea of one thing that happens next week (or at least I think so, I didn't see tonight's episode coming the way that it did). I'm somewhat curious, but somewhat petrified to see what happens next week..

There's been a ton of effed of crap on this show, but last night's death takes the cake. Almost makes one not want to watch the show anymore. And then they sweeten it up with dragons. Boo.

Apparently the Stannis scene is going to happen in the next book or at least a variation of that scene according to the showrunners. They said GRRM gave them that scene.

I think I'm #TeamBolton from now on.

Ramsay is misunderstood. A bastard aching to win the approval of his father. All of the torture he relentlessly poured on to Theon, even the removal of his schlong, was well deserved. Theon was a traitor to the Starks and overall coward POS. Would've killed the remaining Stark boys had he found them.

His treatment of Sansa has been brutal, no doubt. But what would you do if your servants / wife were plotting to over throw you and escape? You'd flay that old broad just the same as him.

Ramsay's treatment of Sansa > Stannis' most recent actions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT