ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones

Also, I'm not sure that Dany makes an appearance in the final episode. Her landing the dragon would make a great first scene for season six and she isn't needed for anything that is set to happen in the last episode.

Agree. Last episode brought her story to the end of the last book, iirc. So if we see anything, it wont be much im guessing.

Dany is in the episode description from HBO. She will be making an appearance.

Dany is in the episode description from HBO. She will be making an appearance.
Ah. Hopefully it is brief and outside of Mereen. I'm hopeful that the show manages to untie the Mereeneese Knot much more quickly than the books do.

I have a hard time believing Olly is going to successfully shiv Snow. He might try, but it wouldn't make sense story-wise for them to kill off Jon (unless he umm...comes back).

If you notice, most of the characters who get killed off have already had their storylines wrapped up. We know their background, what their goals and motives are, and how they are going to accomplish those goals (even if they don't always accomplish them). Jon doesn't meet these criteria. With that said, nothing surprises me anymore with Thrones, but I would be very disappointed to see Jon go down like that. Olly is definitely at least going to try something sketchy though.

I have a hard time believing Olly is going to successfully shiv Snow. He might try, but it wouldn't make sense story-wise for them to kill off Jon (unless he umm...comes back).

Jon Snow - dead or alive(????) will be the cliffhanger.

We still have a Stark coming back...

The title of this last episode gives me some hope....would be a crazy way to close out the season. 10 or 12 dudes on the gallows, she raises her hand, and they all drop. Or something like that.

Still scratching my head at the decision to destroy Stannis as a redeemable character. They put a lot of time into humanizing him and then lit it on fire. I think this ultimately leads to a Stannis seppuku situation in the future, minus the saved honor.

10708760_819274688122285_8171716588864850500_o.jpg

I'm with ya JB. Her storyline seemed like it had so much potential when she first met Jaqen and got the coin, but it just hasn't worked so far. I suppose they can turn it around next season if she actually starts, you know, assassinating people and wearing faces.

The title of this last episode gives me some hope....would be a crazy way to close out the season. 10 or 12 dudes on the gallows, she raises her hand, and they all drop. Or something like that.

Still scratching my head at the decision to destroy Stannis as a redeemable character. They put a lot of time into humanizing him and then lit it on fire. I think this ultimately leads to a Stannis seppuku situation in the future, minus the saved honor.
Probably leads to Brienne of f***ing Tarth killing him when he reaches Winterfell.

Still can't believe they took Stannis the Mannis in this direction.

Olly will absolutely try to kill him, and it will be the final scene. I say he's resurrected by Melisandre in the first episode of season 6.

Drogon will land in the middle of the Dothraki Sea, where she will be discovered by the Khalasar that wanted to kill her. The cliffhanger will be whether they attack or join her cause.

I don't think that is a spoiler. It's a guess....one that everybody is making.

Certain members of the Watch absolutely attempt to assassinate Jon in the books. It's a cliffhanger as to whether he lives or dies. So book readers know it's coming, and it's obvious that Olly will be the one to "pull the trigger".

Not much of a spoiler. The show has made it pretty obvious that Olly is gonna try some shit.

Olly will absolutely try to kill him, and it will be the final scene. I say he's resurrected by Melisandre in the first episode of season 6.

Drogon will land in the middle of the Dothraki Sea, where she will be discovered by the Khalasar that wanted to kill her. The cliffhanger will be whether they attack or join her cause.

Yup. Although I think it will be the second or third episode before we learn the ultimate fate of Lord Snow. I'm curious to see whether Alistair Thorne gets in on the stabbin'. They've been writing him to be slightly less hateful, so maybe he is the force of reason and/or guy who stops the attack. Or maybe he is the ringleader. We shall see.

So long as she's out of Mereen and doing things, I'm good. The books were painfully boring in that regard.

With Tyrion aiding Dany in the show, is that prelude to Aegon not appearing in the show? Or is Dany's dragon flight a device to get Tyrion to support the next inbred, purple eyed, silver haired heir he finds? I suspect the later. Aegon is the only major book piece missing in the show, if one assumes that the show is just ignoring the Iron Islands.

I thought it was an awesome episode except for the Stannis portion. That Arya/Meryn scene tops Mountain/Oberyn for coolest murder scene for me.

Damn Snow murdered by a bunch of weasels!!! Is the wicked ones ever hoingvyo die!! I wanted Stannis to live as andchis,death offxscreen sucked!!! They went from best seadon 4 to worst season 5!!!

Yeah those were Dothraki. Most likely the same khalesar that Dany was a part of before that deserted her when Drogo died.

Can't count the number of terrible things that happened this season. Now I have to wait 43 odd weeks for somebody to potentially un-die. If Jon Snow doesn't come back, I'm sending George R. R. Martin a blown up picture of my middle finger.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Something tells me Melisandre will bring Jon back. I don't think she would just up and abandon Stannis for any other reason.

I'm also not 100% convinced that Brienne executed Stannis. This would be the first time (IIRC) that a major character has died off screen, so i'm hoping that she didn't "pull the trigger".

Something tells me Melisandre will bring Jon back. I don't think she would just up and abandon Stannis for any other reason.

I'm also not 100% convinced that Brienne executed Stannis. This would be the first time (IIRC) that a major character has died off screen, so i'm hoping that she didn't "pull the trigger".

Agree. Although its beyond the books so we dont know, I dont think its coincidence that we dont see the Stannis death blow.

Id be willing to bet almost everything i own that Snow returns. This is all working out like many predicted in his regard.

ADVERTISEMENT