ADVERTISEMENT

Zvonimir Ivisic Update (Not Good) from Buzz Baker

We
So we got NCAA issues with Z. Ugonna's injury is really bad and he might be out for extended time. Bradshaw has been 4-6 weeks away for 4 months and each day that passes he get's pushed back to next game. What the hell?
So we got NCAA issues with Z. Ugonna's injury is really bad and he might be out for extended time. Bradshaw has been 4-6 weeks away for 4 months and each day that passes he get's pushed back to next game. What the hell?
welcome to uk basketball

Reactions: RunninRichie
EXACTLY!!!

Hey Cal, enough with the “he’s sick” bullcrap!!! The NCAA hasn’t cleared him for some reason that YOU know about but don’t want to go into it. We ALL know what’s going on with him and the NCAA, so ENOUGH with the “sick” mantra!!!
Did he happen to ask anyone to get there and watch Bradshaw in practice?

We have a coach whose made no allies amongst the NCAA, Nike, the media, or the referee fraternity.

His pomposity in his youth is costing us now. He should have kissed up to everyone the way Self and K did. It probably would have helped us gain another 1 or 2 titles.
We also have the best coach in college basketball.

No winder opponents don’t like him.

We had a coach in Tubby that opponents, the NCAA and officials loved.

I’ll take this.

We have a coach whose made no allies amongst the NCAA, Nike, the media, or the referee fraternity.

His pomposity in his youth is costing us now. He should have kissed up to everyone the way Self and K did. It probably would have helped us gain another 1 or 2 titles.
That would fall under the terms "arbitrary and capricious". Help Z file suit against the NCAA in the most aggressive and public way possible. Any other team would have Z cleared by now.

Its past time for Eli to grow some balls and start pressuring the NCAA in these matters.

That would fall under the terms "arbitrary and capricious". Help Z file suit against the NCAA in the most aggressive and public way possible. Any other team would have Z cleared by now.

Its past time for Eli to grow some balls and start pressuring the NCAA in these matters.
Capilouto and Barnhart would never even if they should. They have the go along to get along type personalities.

We won’t see Z play at UK. There comes a point where he doesn’t fit in with the team’s chemistry.

"Ivisic is not with the team tonight"
So over the course of only about six weeks it’s already been swollen knee(s?), eligibility, flu, and food poisoning. Has anyone here actually seen Zvonimir Ivisic in person? Is this dude just cgi? Seems like I’ve known actual cgi entities with fewer excuses for their absence.

Well, on the bright side, I’m not sure we have room in our rotation for him anyways.

Cal rarely uses any more than an eight man rotation, and with the amount of playing time that our first seven have already proven they deserve, there’s really only room for about one more player to make a bid for significant playing time.

If we add just one of those three seven footers (and sounds like Bradshaw is about ready), do we really even need the other two?

Last edited:
Reactions: Titpwhami2014
Well, on the bright side, I’m not sure we have a room in our main rotation for him anyways.

Cal rarely uses any more than an eight man rotation, and with the amount of playing time that our first seven (the five stud guards plus Edwards and Mitchell) have proven they deserve, there’s really only room for about one more player to make a bid for significant playing time.

If we add just one of those three seven foot guys (and it sounds like Bradshaw is about ready), do we really even need the two others?
Yes. Expect foul trouble in the good ol SEC especially on the road.

And this is the kind of crap I am tired of most of all. I want a basketball team that plays to win a title and is as drama free as possible. Instead I get a three ring circus every year complete with an overpaid ringmaster clown.

Tired of this shit. The entire athletic department at UK needs a flush and reboot.
Games over. This post is even more stupid now than it was 2 hours ago. What a loser..

Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK

It’s always positive news then 3 hours later we get context and it’s no longer positive news. I for sure don’t think we see Bradshaw against Miami and are now skeptical he plays on Saturday against unc wilmington

Uk to politically correct to do that. Play him and tell the ncaa he took classes at unc
UK: we've gotten his transcript, he completed early credits at UNC

NCAA: Wow, that's great to hear. Just got word that we had an issue with our server. It's been addressed. Our resident Medium sends congrats from Dean.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Kentucky really should fight this and muck it up as much as they can. Threaten to sue, talk about going against the NCAA, etc.

The NCAA is about to fall off a cliff, let's give them a push.
Agree. That’s what UNCheat did and the NCAA blinked.

"Ivisic is not with the team tonight"
Once again, what is Ivisic in contact with that keeps ailing him? First he gets food poisoning, which begs the question why is he not eating with the team, and now he's got a fever, which begs the question where did he catch it and why is the rest of the team healthy? Somebody keep tabs on the kid for chrissakes.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Why would the NCAA make a decision during Thanksgiving?

They're probably home with their families. I bet they finalize the decision next week by the end of the week.
I bet as soon as the NCAA flunky got the Z file, they chucked it in the "Do not open until Christmas" drawer, muttering "Kentucky? F*** those guys."

NCAA is such a joke. Do feel better about Bradshaw and Ugonna and don’t necessarily think Big Z would make us much better but it’s just annoying. It would have been hilarious having a 7’2 dude launching threes with our current offense

Yes, where is our AD in all of this? Why is he so wuiet all the time?

If the 45 day clearing rule is the NCAA's rule, then can't we file for an extension to the practice rule...or can the NCAA just decide not to follow their own rule (going past the 45 days)? I mean, geez, this is getting absurd. I've never been a conspiracy person, but I'm beginning to agree that the NCAA has it out for UK. And I still say, like I have from the beginning, that we had better get used to the line up we have in case we DO NOT get any of the 3 bigs.

"They don’t expect him to be cleared before the 45 day clearing period, so after the cutoff date (sometime next week) he won’t be able to practice any longer until he is cleared."

Not only do they NOT make a timely decision, but they force him to STOP practicing with the team. What a joke.

Good God the NCAA is inept.

If the 45 day clearing rule is the NCAA's rule, then can't we file for an extension to the practice rule...or can the NCAA just decide not to follow their own rule (going past the 45 days)? I mean, geez, this is getting absurd. I've never been a conspiracy person, but I'm beginning to agree that the NCAA has it out for UK. And I still say, like I have from the beginning, that we had better get used to the line up we have in case we DO NOT get any of the 3 bigs.
The problem is they're hurting the kids more than Cal and UK. They have the wrong mindset in my opinion. It seems they look for ways to deny eligibility when they should be looking for ways to accommodate eligibility.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT