ADVERTISEMENT

Zion......

Counter point. And not flexing.

reid-travis.jpg

Zion’s never put up 19 and 9 in a college basketball season.

Zion’s no Travis.
I respect that, I really do. I'd love for you to be right, but.......if you watch basketball at all, ever, its clear to see that Travis is methodical and Zion is a pure freak of nature. I can't stand Zion or any other Pukie but you can't deny the truth guys. PJ or Travis neither one can stay on the same planet as Zion from an athletic standpoint.

One thing about Ole Zion is he got with ole Caple and K to stick it to Kentucky by acting it out until the end. He did it on purpose. That is a character flaw....no need to ever be "scared and afraid" of anyone with those type character issues...

One thing about Ole Zion is he got with ole Caple and K to stick it to Kentucky by acting it out until the end. He did it on purpose. That is a character flaw....no need to ever be "scared and afraid" of anyone with those type character issues...
I agree with every word of this you typed. He's a total worthless punk as far as character goes.

Sorry fella's, I blocked it. (I almost got scared when I did it.) A total waste of time but I needed to vent for other reasons. I do thank him for that.

I'm embarrassed for the op. Scared of her own shadow and been owned throughout this thread. Should probably stick to a low post count instead of making a spectacle of herself.
I also love the "gang" mentality, the piling on. Remember, it takes a strong fish to swim against the current but even a dead one can float with it. I don't give a crap if the whole board disagree's with me, I'll keep my opinion and own it.
1. I hate Duke
2. I hate Zion
3. Zion is a freak
4. Duke has the 2 or 3 best players in the country
5. UK will be really good
6. The Duke/UK game will be close and we may lose
7. I don't care if you agree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT