ADVERTISEMENT

Zion......

hqdefault.jpg

TMI

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
Aint scared of him as a fan or person or whatever reasons a person could be scared of him. That being said, obviously the kid being considered fat can be botched. Dudes a bull. That being said, if he thinks he can flex and roar his way past Washington and Travis, hes got another thing coming. He's definitely going to be a 15 and 9 guy, maybe even more. All but 2 or 3 teams can stop him, but fortunately we're one of them.

I also love the "gang" mentality, the piling on. Remember, it takes a strong fish to swim against the current but even a dead one can float with it. I don't give a crap if the whole board disagree's with me, I'll keep my opinion and own it.
1. I hate Duke
2. I hate Zion
3. Zion is a freak
4. Duke has the 2 or 3 best players in the country
5. UK will be really good
6. The Duke/UK game will be close and we may lose
7. I don't care if you agree
Everyone wants to give Duke the label that they have the best 2 or 3 players in the country basically by default. I guess it's because people have heard the media say it time and time again, repeatedly. None of those guys have ever even played a minute of college ball. I think people need to pump the brakes a little. Don't get me wrong, their big three are all very good, but we have at least three freshmen right there with them IMO: Herro, Johnson and Montgomery. I would throw a sophomore Washington in there as well, maybe even Travis (especially as far as production on the court goes).

Everyone wants to give Duke the label that they have the best 2 or 3 players in the country basically by default. I guess it's because people have heard the media say it time and time again, repeatedly. None of those guys have ever even played a minute of college ball. I think people need to pump the brakes a little. Don't get me wrong, their big three are all very good, but we have at least three freshmen right there with them IMO: Herro, Johnson and Montgomery. I would throw a sophomore Washington in there as well, maybe even Travis (especially as far as production on the court goes).
That's a good argument and I can't disagree with it. We'll just have to wait till Nov. 6th to kinda get a feel for what both teams have with the freshmen. It looks like talent wise the teams are really close. I think we have way more depth than them and I hope that offsets their "paper" top tier talents they seem to have. I can't wait for that game, just to see where we stand. If we do indeed win that game comfortably like many seem to think, I don't see many more teams on our schedule that can slow us down. I hope thats the case.

Travis contained a REAL man in DeAndre Ayton.
And Deandre is big, slow and methodical, unlike Zion. I hope he can but I wouldn't bet on it. Yeah, I know Ayton was the top pick in the draft, however it doesn't change the fact he's a big center, not a SF/PF who can explode like a bomb.

Still wouldn’t be scared. Would u, Turkey ? The people’s want to know?
Would I be afraid to play him? No, but I know he'd kick a lung out of me on the court. Probably couldn't out shoot me but I wouldn't be able to get a shot off against him. If you can read at all, the people already knew that.

Would I be afraid to play him? No, but I know he'd kick a lung out of me on the court. Probably couldn't out shoot me but I wouldn't be able to get a shot off against him. If you can read at all, the people already knew that.
No, I get it but I’d love to play u. Lol. I don’t pity the weak and convoluted, which I’d bet the house your are.

Btw- I read quite well my little friend.

I'd love to play you. Let's play. The only "weak" people are the one's who talk on here.
Lol. I love this. I love interactions with guys like u. Gets me completely off. U picked the wrong dude, TurkeyHunter, lol.

Btw- where’s a pic of u big turkey dog hunter?.. I wanna see the goods, baby.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I'm picking UK, but lots of folks on here are overly confident.

What if Duke wins? The all-or-nothing approach has proven fatal on this message board in the past.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
November 6th should be a good game. I personally don't think Duke will be able to handle the UK depth and defensive pressure over 40-minutes. Also, I think the competition that ZW will face on 11/6 will be slightly (SI) tougher than their pre-season Canadian minor league tour or the comp he faced during his Spartanburg Day days, JMO.
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm scared of a lot of things and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm afraid of my kids driving a car, cancer, unfortunate accidents, etc. Don't act like you ain't afraid of things, tough guy. Point is, that dude is not ordinary. He's a special player and maybe one of the if not THE most athletic guys I've ever seen.........and he's what 250?
I'm scared of plenty of things in this world. But no man. Especially not some 18 year old basketball player. @BBUK is one of the best posters on this site. Go be a smartass somewhere else.

And Deandre is big, slow and methodical, unlike Zion. I hope he can but I wouldn't bet on it. Yeah, I know Ayton was the top pick in the draft, however it doesn't change the fact he's a big center, not a SF/PF who can explode like a bomb.
Hey man, you can come up for air anytime. Your incessant d*ckriding on Zion is sickening . Stop groveling and have some self respect.

Reactions: MbergCat
ADVERTISEMENT