ADVERTISEMENT

Zion......

Mar 30, 2010
I ain't gonna lie, this pic. scares me a little.
Do_SYPMXUAEN8zd.jpg:large

Glad to see that Duke’s uniform shorts are as ill-fitting and badly cut as ours are. For some reason, Duke’s uniform are similar to ours every year.

Also, the basketball player roaring at the camera is a pretty tired theme.

Reactions: natchezrule
Dont get me wrong I'm sure he is in better shape than he was 3 months ago but I'm sure there are some filters added to this photo. I seriously doubt he looks that shredded in Indy

Reactions: natchezrule
FWIW, I'm not worried about Zion or Duke at all, period. I believe P.J. Plays like a man possessed on November 6th and shuts him down. Also look for KJ to lockup Barrett. Duke best be ready to get punched in the mouth. I think they fold like a cheap lawn chair. Can't wait!!!!

I sure hope you guys are right, but I'm not convinced we are good enough to beat that bunch, especially in November. I know, I'm a chicken little, blah blah blah but make no mistake they're a real threat to win that game. They will have the 2 and maybe 3 best players on the floor and I don't care who runs the point, it'll be a war for us to win it. With that said, as long as we win our match up with them in March or April is all that matters.

Reactions: KENTUCKY_FLYER
You are shcmidting me? Please tell me a picture isn't making you scared. Please also tell me you are either very young or of the female persuasion....
You seem quiet funny but if I was a betting man, I'd put money that he'd kick you in the balls and take ya wife, if he wanted to. You can put on a front all you want, but it takes a man to admit when he's a tad bit intimidated by a picture.

I am 57 years old, 5'11" tall and about 230 pounds. I would play him one on one in basketball today to 21 knowing my vertical jumping ability is about an inch to an inch and a half and I would lose and lose royally and completely.......................................BUT, I wouldn't be scared.....

You seem quiet funny but if I was a betting man, I'd put money that he'd kick you in the balls and take ya wife, if he wanted to. You can put on a front all you want, but it takes a man to admit when he's a tad bit intimidated by a picture.

He may do all you state but, I'd have to be dead for him to do it. Yeah, I can state that without any reservations or bravado. Just plain fact.

I sure hope you guys are right, but I'm not convinced we are good enough to beat that bunch, especially in November. I know, I'm a chicken little, blah blah blah but make no mistake they're a real threat to win that game. They will have the 2 and maybe 3 best players on the floor and I don't care who runs the point, it'll be a war for us to win it. With that said, as long as we win our match up with them in March or April is all that matters.
We aren't losing that game. Wanna make a wager?

You and I must come from a different life and were raised completely different. I am not afraid to die and yes, I have been in that type situation more than I want to state. I know me.

Being "scared" of a basketball player is not in my DNA. Sorry if you think it's bravado or whatever. You enjoy your state of mind, I will be assured of mine. be Good

Last edited:
You and I must come from a different life and were raised completely differently. I am not afraid to die and yes, I have been in that type situation more than I want to state. I know me.
Ain't afraid to die.....that you Mr. Wayne? If you got in front of that man on a fast break, he'd put you in ya grave, that's for sure.

LOL you can't be serious. I think you're gonna be in for a huge surprise come November 6th.
Oh yeah, I'm quite serious. If you think we blowing that team off the floor, then you are surely a delusional, blue tinted fan that hasn't watched much basketball.

I recall the ‘96 team, and Pitino commenting after the UMass final four game that we were very fortunate to lose the first game to them in November, because the teams were so evenly matched and whichever team won the first time was bound to lose the second. Naturally, you have to apply the Pitino hyperbole discount factor, it’s not as absolute as he made it sound. But there’s some truth to his meandering......

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
I recall the ‘96 team, and Pitino commenting after the UMass final four game that we were very fortunate to lose the first game to them in November, because the teams were so evenly matched and whichever team won the first time was bound to lose the second. Naturally, you have to apply the Pitino hyperbole discount factor, it’s not as absolute as he made it sound. But there’s some truth to his meandering......
My thoughts exactly.

I am NOT John Wayne and never professed being John Wayne. Some people won't take a whipping, remember that and it may save your life.
Yeah, I know all that. To old to take a whipping stuff, just shoot someone. I'd sure hope things never came to that.

Yeah, I know all that. To old to take a whipping stuff, just shoot someone. I'd sure hope things never came to that.

Then I will ask you. If he won't shoot you or eat you or stab you or kill you.....Why are you scared? Again as I first stated I hope you are very young or a female. I cannot understand a man being in the shape you seem to be over a game. I'll stop now. It's a little ridiculous...

Goodness. I don't know how a grown man can be this way.

ADVERTISEMENT