ADVERTISEMENT

Zion......

You seem quiet funny but if I was a betting man, I'd put money that he'd kick you in the balls and take ya wife, if he wanted to. You can put on a front all you want, but it takes a man to admit when he's a tad bit intimidated by a picture.
No, it takes someone who is a coward

Reactions: wildcatwelder
If a picture like that scares you....you need to grow up.

I guarantee you none of the players or coaches are scared. Good grief.
I love all these internet tough guys. Cracks me up. You can say this and that, blah blah blah. Truth is, if you confronted that man on a court that looked like that, it'd be in ya mind, period, end of story. Good grief, you said. I'm man enough to not say "good grief" ole pal.

So we're just going to take "scared" literally but let someone post that they spit water all over their keyboard over every lame, tired joke that gets posted here and not call it out?

Our Duke paradigm is embarrassing.

Oh yeah, I'm quite serious. If you think we blowing that team off the floor, then you are surely a delusional, blue tinted fan that hasn't watched much basketball.
Maybe you should go ahead and make the change if you haven't already. I hope this is all a joke and hope you are not serious

Completely unrelated to this Puke-lover OP, who I’m somehow supposed to believe is a UK fan, but is there a way to mute/block someone on this website?

Floored me too. I posted and wasted too many words but Dang that got me.
I'm scared of a lot of things and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm afraid of my kids driving a car, cancer, unfortunate accidents, etc. Don't act like you ain't afraid of things, tough guy. Point is, that dude is not ordinary. He's a special player and maybe one of the if not THE most athletic guys I've ever seen.........and he's what 250?

Completely unrelated to this Puke-lover OP, who I’m somehow supposed to believe is a UK fan, but is there a way to mute/block someone on this website?
Yeah, I'm a Puke lover cause I posted a picture of a guy we were all drooling over, hahahahaha. Grow up little man.

I love all these internet tough guys. Cracks me up. You can say this and that, blah blah blah. Truth is, if you confronted that man on a court that looked like that, it'd be in ya mind, period, end of story. Good grief, you said. I'm man enough to not say "good grief" ole pal.

I don't know too many posters on this site. (I don't post on other sites or frequent other sites.) Even if they were "scared and afraid" they'd never tell you or anyone else they were "scared and afraid". I wouldn't call them internet tough, just men and women.

You know me not at all. I'm doubting you ever stepped on a court or field to compete.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Espn is so ate up with Duke it's absurd. They post a Duke basketball highlight or photos hoot every week.

Congrats on your first recruit, a sub-top15 at that, you cheating sluts.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I don't know too many posters on this site. (I don't post on other sites or frequent other sites.) Even if they were "scared and afraid" they'd never tell you or anyone else they were "scared and afraid". I wouldn't call them internet tough, just men and women.
Exactly. Do you really think I'm afraid of a human being??? Hahahaha, you're funnier than I thought. I'm "afraid" of what a guy like that could do to our team, there's a difference.

Yeah, I'm a Puke lover cause I posted a picture of a guy we were all drooling over, hahahahaha. Grow up little man.

If a “Duke” fan posted a picture of a jacked Nick Richards on a Duke fan forum and proceeded to talk up how good we are in that thread: He’s either a UK fan or there’s something wrong with his head. Can someone ban this poor excuse for a troll?

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
You know me not at all. I'm doubting you ever stepped on a court or field to compete.
You'd be wrong but thanks for the guess. I'm not afraid of anyone on the floor or court, however I am afraid of what a dude like that can do to our team. There is a distinct difference but you go ahead and puff out that chest and think you bad, lol.

Exactly. Do you really think I'm afraid of a human being??? Hahahaha, you're funnier than I thought. I'm "afraid" of what a guy like that could do to our team, there's a difference.

He’ll probably lay more bricks than in a game of Fortnite.

Very scared.

You'd be wrong but thanks for the guess. I'm not afraid of anyone on the floor or court, however I am afraid of what a dude like that can do to our team. There is a distinct difference but you go ahead and puff out that chest and think you bad, lol.
Glad you weren't on my team if you feel this way. I ain't bad, just ain't a punk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT