ADVERTISEMENT

Zion......

Eric+Bledsoe+Los+Angeles+Clippers+v+Memphis+9RwPJ6xs853l.jpg

seems-legit-gif.gif

I honestly hope this is one of those drunken threads that show up a few times a year. The ones that include a weird man-crush, a few lame threats, and some seriously cringe-worthy comments.

That dude has a schnoz rivaling my own. A BIG nosed mutha... Hunter Herst Helmsley

Zion will be a regular on SportsCenter.

Zion can dunk. One of the best dunkers I've ever watched.

He's quick and athletic for a man of his body-type.

He will be a matchup issue for a fair amount of teams this season because of his abilities as a wing playing in the role of a 4.

But we aren't playing a 1v1 street ball game on Nov. 6th. We are playing 5 on 5 college basketball.

PJ. Washington and our plethora of big men will not make anything easy for Zion. And the truth of the matter is that he is a SF that will play PF, and he's a bit undersized for that position. Hope he is prepared to help defend the post all night long against two absolutely punishing low-post bruisers in Washington and Travis.

As far as defending him, we've yet to see what he can do in the half-court. We know he can dunk when unguarded. And I'll say this, PJ Washington is one of the select few PF's in college that can very effectively guard the perimeter. Cal will have no problem allowing the guys to switch all game long. So screens aren't going to cut it.

Maybe Zion has a big game, maybe he doesn't. All I know is it won't be easy for him. He's going to get a taste of the reality of college basketball really quick. How good can he be when he doesn't have space? We shall see.

He still scares me a little. Glad we got this win like all predicted. I love reading, he's fat, he can't shoot, it won't be easy. Well, he's not fat, he can shoot and he makes it look easy. What else you boys got?

Reactions: mjccontreras
ADVERTISEMENT