ADVERTISEMENT

Zion......

Did you say that about Bam and Vanderbilt? Zion was almost as shredded at the McDonald’s dunk contest. He was never far for one and two it’s easy to burn off fat in college as a athlete if you work hard and eat right.

Dont get me wrong I'm sure he is in better shape than he was 3 months ago but I'm sure there are some filters added to this photo. I seriously doubt he looks that shredded in Indy

You seem quiet funny but if I was a betting man, I'd put money that he'd kick you in the balls and take ya wife, if he wanted to. You can put on a front all you want, but it takes a man to admit when he's a tad bit intimidated by a picture.

LOL...you just painted the funniest scenario with this guy now. Why would you say he would kick a man in his balls? That's the oddest way to start a fight. That's just comedy.

I don't see where it's all that impressive honestly. He looks short, stubby, and built. He doesn't really look like a basketball player, even though I know how good he is.

People Zion is going to be human highlight reel this year. There's no getting passed it. He is going to be an athletic Julius Randle. Might as well get used to that. ESPN will play him all year because he has the excitement factor. Again get used to it.

And what you might also want to get used to is the fact that the officials will treat him opposite of the way they treated Randle. You wont be allowed to touch Zion Williams whereas Randle is definitely the most fouled player of the Cal era.

If Duke doesn't reach this title, I dont see them winning another. K is getting too old and Duke's peak is starting to subside. Recruiting is very cyclical. He's nearing his mid 70's.

Just hold on and Cal will have it to himself for 15 years.

That theory is already out the window. He doesn't have an ounce of fat on him and more athletic than even Diallo.

PHENOMENAL ATHLETE, but well, technically he does have a couple of oz. to spare:
285-lbs. x 5% BF = 14.25-lbs. BF or 228-oz. of BF..........
285-lbs. x 7.5% BF = 21.38-lbs. BF or 342-oz. of BF.......​
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't see where it's all that impressive honestly. He looks short, stubby, and built. He doesn't really look like a basketball player, even though I know how good he is.

People Zion is going to be human highlight reel this year. There's no getting passed it. He is going to be an athletic Julius Randle. Might as well get used to that. ESPN will play him all year because he has the excitement factor. Again get used to it.

And what you might also want to get used to is the fact that the officials will treat him opposite of the way they treated Randle. You wont be allowed to touch Zion Williams whereas Randle is definitely the most fouled player of the Cal era.

If Duke doesn't reach this title, I dont see them winning another. K is getting too old and Duke's peak is starting to subside. Recruiting is very cyclical. He's nearing his mid 70's.

Just hold on and Cal will have it to himself for 15 years.
I know Zion and Barrett are filthy players but I just don’t see that team meshing very well. They’ll win a lot of games on athleticism but none of those athletic freaks can shoot well at all. Nor can Tre Jones. I just don’t see them winning 6 straight when it counts.

I respect that, I really do. I'd love for you to be right, but.......if you watch basketball at all, ever, its clear to see that Travis is methodical and Zion is a pure freak of nature. I can't stand Zion or any other Pukie but you can't deny the truth guys. PJ or Travis neither one can stay on the same planet as Zion from an athletic standpoint.

You can’t stand Zion? From this thread it seems like you want to blow him .

You can’t stand Zion? From this thread it seems like you want to blow him .
:joy: Dude.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You aren't wrong though. Lol.

My logic
1.) starts thread
2.) pic scares him
3.) he will beat people down
4.) he steals wife’s
5.) he hates him though
6.) argues everyone who doesn’t agree with his thoughts on Zion.
seems-legit-gif.gif

I honestly hope this is one of those drunken threads that show up a few times a year. The ones that include a weird man-crush, a few lame threats, and some seriously cringe-worthy comments.

seems-legit-gif.gif

I honestly hope this is one of those drunken threads that show up a few times a year. The ones that include a weird man-crush, a few lame threats, and some seriously cringe-worthy comments.

This is exactly what is going on. Lots of sexually confused and intimidated men in this thread. I mean not everyone is inspired by the game, some come for the athlete.

seems-legit-gif.gif

Oh shaddap you logical person, you....the squeeze was posted as a rebuttal. Be thankful. :grimace: (Ouch bbuk you fool...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cindog28
Glad to see that Duke’s uniform shorts are as ill-fitting and badly cut as ours are. For some reason, Duke’s uniform are similar to ours every year.

Also, the basketball player roaring at the camera is a pretty tired theme.
Everything Duke does or tries to do is similar to us. They've been trying to be us since at least 1992. Fact.

I also love the "gang" mentality, the piling on. Remember, it takes a strong fish to swim against the current but even a dead one can float with it. I don't give a crap if the whole board disagree's with me, I'll keep my opinion and own it.
1. I hate Duke
2. I hate Zion
3. Zion is a freak
4. Duke has the 2 or 3 best players in the country
5. UK will be really good
6. The Duke/UK game will be close and we may lose
7. I don't care if you agree
I don't believe a word of it

Reactions: BBUK
And Deandre is big, slow and methodical, unlike Zion. I hope he can but I wouldn't bet on it. Yeah, I know Ayton was the top pick in the draft, however it doesn't change the fact he's a big center, not a SF/PF who can explode like a bomb.
Just when I thought you had reached the pinnacle....you climb a little higher

Reactions: Fox2monk
It is nearing Halloween...but I always saw Halloween this way;

giphy.gif

Not this way...

Happy-Halloween-gif-scary.gif

The dude seemed literally scared...

And have you ever seen an ilk up close?
They're mean little crittters, but their coats are worth a fortune.
I'm the only one still responding to you but I needed to vent a little for other reasons. You and your ilk are not a worry, never was...

Bye...

giphy.gif

Reactions: BBUK
I sure hope you guys are right, but I'm not convinced we are good enough to beat that bunch, especially in November. I know, I'm a chicken little, blah blah blah but make no mistake they're a real threat to win that game. They will have the 2 and maybe 3 best players on the floor and I don't care who runs the point, it'll be a war for us to win it. With that said, as long as we win our match up with them in March or April is all that matters.

With the experience we have coming back, and them likely starting 4-5 freshmen, the "especially in November" part of this makes zero sense.

Zion is going to be a dynamic player and as somebody mentioned he'll be on ESPN's highlights every game. But we'll see how complete a player he is. I'm taking sophomore PJ, who I see as an All American candidate, over a freshman who is athletic and jacked - especially in November.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT