ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it's true but I'll refrain from hammering OP. I'll never forget the Wenyan thread ever. That poor guy got HAMMERED only to find out he was telling the truth. I'm not expecting to get Zion but if we did I'd be estatic & so would all of BBN

To all of you who even remotely believe this.
maxresdefault.jpg

I don’t think any of us are getting our hopes up. But it is going to be great if it’s true.
Exactly. At the same time if you are so damn sure that there is no way we are getting him then you just need negativity in your life as Zion himself nor anyone close to him as given us any reason to give up. Zion might end up at clemson sure but way too many of these things with UK recruits the last few years have gone the way no one expected for any rational fan to throw in the towel. I seriously doubt there is a single UK fan in this thread saying " well a random guy says we are getting him so we must be " . Thats not really the point.

I don't see this post as "fishy" at all. If I were a personal friend of Zion Williamson but heretofore unfamiliar with UK fans, etc., and if I knew that Zion is going to commit to UK, and if I knew that I would want to continue to follow my friend Zion's career playing for UK, then I might (again, if I didn't know the propensity of this board to browbeat first-time posters) try to develop some credibility with the Rupp Rafters group by making a first post such as this. Of course, what this OP obviously didn't know is that this board is not at all receptive to newcomers, and is not at all inclined to accept as true any post by anyone who doesn't have a posting history here.

Just MHO, of course.

Go 'Cats !

I will say your posts don't seem trollish . That doesn't mean you are telling the truth but if you are I can respect you for putting yourself out there like that. I will say the people that think he is a lock for Clemson crack me up as that is just sheeo mentality and at UK literally about half of our commits the last 2-3 years have been against the grain. I do think that is by design by Cal . Not saying I predict we get Zion but just saying to throw the towel in seems odd at this point.

On what planet does this not seem trollish. Come on cane

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT