ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be cliche but also keep in mind recruiting is very fluid and things change on the fly. His announcement may only be a week away and things could indeed change and he may end up choosing Clemson anyway. Especially when a huge Clemson influence is the players father. Remember the Cam Johnson/Kevin Knox situation. I’m sure Cam planned to be at UK 100% until the moment Knox chose UK.

ronburgundy.jpg

TFWIW there is a person with OP’s first name and the last name from his username who plays basketball on Zion’s team. A simple google search will tell you this. Seems like an oddly specific person to impersonate in order to be a troll.
Hey nice find!! I beat you to it by 30 mins,, lol.. Damn we some bored mother fu*****..

Lol. I don't even know why I'm trying. I tried to do the same thing for RJ Barrett, but the board still went nuclear when he picked Duke, even though it was the same damn trajectory. All the experts late-picking Duke (who hadn't already), Matt Jones withdrawing his Kentucky prediction, random "insiders" on the board revoking their "insights" that pointed to Kentucky ("if you point a gun at me and make me pick, right now, it's probably Duke"), and then some random goober coming in to get everyone excited with completely fabricated, unverifiable nonsense, or people looking at Twitter follows ([eyeroll]). God help them.

Agreed

And lol @ Rupp Rafters “insiders”

TFWIW there is a person with OP’s first name and the last name from his username who plays basketball on Zion’s team. A simple google search will tell you this. Seems like an oddly specific person to impersonate in order to be a troll.

Never underestimate a troll.

Are we really gonna believe that a teammate of Zion’s , came to a UK message board to spill the beans that Zion has decided to attend UK?

Cmon...

I love how BBN gets right on this and digs in to try to figure out if this is a troll job or not. I’m on the fence. Recruiting is fluid. It’s not over til it’s really over. Anything can happen. Maybe we get a good surprise on 1/20. Or maybe it is really Clemson and has been for a while now... stay tuned. Love a little mystery.

Spartan Day school bball roster. Look at the top player.

C Killoren and number 0. Seems like a lot of effort for a troll. But hey it's encouraging nonetheless[/QUOTE]

That link also shows the head coach as a guy named Lee.

Reactions: SmedMoley
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT