ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these will be the view outside Clay's house come January 20.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If we can get a mod and check his or her IP and see if he or she has another account on here before.

Can't believe this is 6 pages. On the main board a unc guy said someone is saying the same thing on their board except 'sources' to UNC. This is a troll job and some are taking the bait. Unbelievable.

And some people wonder why people do this. Here's a hint, SO MANY take the bait!

Oh please!! You don’t believe the OP for one minute.

The big problem is when the player on the Hs team is endlessly questioned about it. If it wasn’t the player posting then whoever did this could be in for some stuff. Using his identity to post bogus info claiming to be close to ZW. Idk it seems like there’s some liability there. Im no attorney but is there any criminal element if this guy is just some random clemson fan?? Either way ZW teamate is going to be scrutinized.

Reactions: DanHalen88
Can't believe this is 6 pages. On the main board a unc guy said someone is saying the same thing on their board except 'sources' to UNC. This is a troll job and some are taking the bait. Unbelievable.

And some people wonder why people do this. Here's a hint, SO MANY take the bait!
I'm not totally saying he won't come,but people go off the charts and run with total misinformation

High school kid who plays HS basketball in Spartanburg and who does follow Zion and whom Zion also follows on Twitter....3 possibilities

1) Kid is a Clemson fan (since he lives next door in Spartanburg) and is obviously trolling and looking for attention on how he "got it over" on UK fans

2) Telling truth.....which one would would figure make Zion extremely upset he would share this ahead of announcement (I don't think for a minute Zion told him)

3) Just making a WAG, and then looks like a genius after the fact if Zion picks UK..... Becomes instant legend on UK message board

Reactions: DanHalen88
We just going to ignore that all of the insiders and credible people have said that Zion and his family have kept this extremely close to their chest? By now, you'd see some switches to Uk on the CB.

Like the guy above said ^, all ANYONE had to do was make a fake acc with the players name. Just bc it's his name doesn't mean it's him. Think about it, why would a PLAYER come onto the forum websites? Some believe anything that is put in front of them.

Reactions: koolkats
I know people say not to tweet high school players... but someone should tweet/dm the Twitter account you guys found and get some confirmation to see if op is indeed a troll or if he is legit.
I can save you the cost of a tweet. No need to let it go any further than the comedy on this thread. It would be best to not tweet this kid.

The biggest part of the trolling is his very first sentence. He states Zion is coming to KY. That's it. No mention of living in SC, knowing Zion, playing ball with him, how he knows him. Just come right out, make one blanket statement, and wait for all the fish to bite and answer what questions he feels comfortable with answering?

If I was trolling I would try to add a few examples of how I'm close to him or what relationship I had with him right off the bat.

Hell I’ll say he going to UK. I’ve got a 50/50 shot. I’ll be a hero or a zero.

Guys, I've been following rupp rafters for years. I'm an avid fan and have great news. A buddy of mine's best friend had dinner with Cal and his assistants last night. Bol Bol and Zion have already told Cal that they are coming to UK. Barrett is likely Duke bound and we are actively recruiting ONeil. My source is very credible. I wouldn't post otherwise. Both will announce before high school basketball begins. Zions cancel of his original visit was all planned. Go Cats

It's this guy trolling ^

Credit to @TheKentuckyKid

High school kid who plays HS basketball in Spartanburg and who does follow Zion and whom Zion also follows on Twitter....3 possibilities

1) Kid is a Clemson fan (since he lives next door in Spartanburg) and is obviously trolling and looking for attention on how he "got it over" on UK fans

2) Telling truth.....which one would would figure make Zion extremely upset he would share this ahead of announcement (I don't think for a minute Zion told him)

3) Just making a WAG, and then looks like a genius after the fact if Zion picks UK..... Becomes instant legend on UK message board

This could be someone in China. You don’t think anyone with internet access can find Zion’s teammates names, look at their twitter handle, and make an account here with the same handle?

How can anyone believe this person actually plays ball with Zion?

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
Checked twitter and his name on Twitter is ckilloren1. Could it actually be? Nevermind scholarship part. Looked at his likes and looks like he is a South Carolina football fan though.

Someone add Clay Killoren as a friend on Instagram and private message him and ask if he posted on Rafters or if someone is impersonating him.

I messaged the dude on twitter lol

Only a combination of the internet with Kentucky basketball fanaticism would result in this level of stalking of a high school kid that is potentially a teammate of a star recruit.

By the way, here is an article in which Zion discusses Clay Killoren: http://www.goupstate.com/sports/20170209/spartanburg-day-griffins-roll-behind-zion-williamsons-49

Sounds like you're an intense player OP!

Reactions: WildcatDJ
I don't know if I believe a user to come on and say he spoke to one of the players that is #2 in Recruiting next year and is coming to UK. I say when Nerlins Noel was making his decision it was all Providence at first to stay close to home to family. Then it was Providence, UCONN, Syracuse, or Georgetown. Everyone was saying at one time it was either Providence, UCONN, or Syracuse and at that time he was wanting to stay close to family and go to a big east school. The night that Nerlins Noel committed on ESPN most of the experts and fans were saying Prov. or Syracuse to get Noel. Then on ESPN that night he surprised a lot of fans and committed to Kentucky. This is just like Noel wanting to stay close to home and with family to play at Providence. This situation seems to be just like the Nerlins Noel recruitment and it would be great that night that Zion Williamson would commit to UK!

Reactions: westerncat
Won’t hear anymore from me I’m going to disappear off here. We won 71-62, was Z first game back from his bruised bone. Some creepy peeps on here. Laters
Yeah no HS kid says laters. And if we're creepy why'd you post lololololol

This could be someone in China. You don’t think anyone with internet access can find Zion’s teammates names, look at their twitter handle, and make an account here with the same handle?

How can anyone believe this person actually plays ball with Zion?

China? You left out Guam, Russia and Pakistan.....I absolutely believe a HS kid could do this. We had one on here....BigBlue07 who posted fake things all the time for attention.

And like I said, I don't believe a word of it. But you are correct, it may not be the kid in question, but I would not be surprised if its a HS kid at that school nonetheless

LOL! I think the OP is actually legit based on his post from a few minutes ago. That would be a HS kids exact reply. There's DEFINITELY some creepy people on here. Now the poor kid is going to get way more attention then he bargained for. Of course it is his last post here. He will have to quit the internet due to a random post on a forum. The big blue nation is insane and I love it.

Zion to UK...

I say we attack this kid on instagram and twitter everyone tag him and let's Zion know he's a trolling douche!!!!!

Seriously don't do that. I really doubt it was actually the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT