ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many people approached the kid at their game tonight to ask if this was really him. At least 5?

I'd imagine that Zion himself has been told about this post and asked him about it.

Another good reason for him to up and quit posting and label us creepy!

I believe...

I wonder how many people approached the kid at their game tonight to ask if this was really him. At least 5?

I'd imagine that Zion himself has been told about this post and asked him about it.

Another good reason for him to up and quit posting and label us creepy!

I believe...
I really doubt Zion has ever even heard of Rupp's Rafters.

Reactions: Calsthebomb
I doubt he has heard of Rupp Rafters too. I don't doubt that he was told that someone claiming to be his teammate posted a conversation they had in private.

Zion has a team of people tracking his online presence and career like most all elite HS recruits.

I doubt he has heard of Rupp Rafters too. I don't doubt that he was told that someone claiming to be his teammate posted a conversation they had in private.

Zion has a team of people tracking his online presence and career like most all elite HS recruits.
Maybe. Maybe. Then again only Zion would know if it's true. Guess we'll figure out 1/20 lol

Reactions: EclipsingYou
It's right. That doesn't mean much tho.

How do you know is my point. I searched it immediately when it was posted, and couldn't find it anywhere. Doesn't mean it is the OP, but it would likely narrow it down to someone in the area of Spartanburg.

How do you know is my point. I searched it immediately when it was posted, and couldn't find it anywhere. Doesn't mean it is the OP, but it would likely narrow it down to someone in the area of Spartanburg.
Spartanburg Day twitter account posted the score 50 minutes ago.

Exactly, Rupp'sRunt.

We won't find out until the 20th.

Or until the poor kid is called and interviewed by the hundreds of rabid UK basketball fans that will do anything to find out where Zion is going. LOL!

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
LOL! I think the OP is actually legit based on his post from a few minutes ago. That would be a HS kids exact reply. There's DEFINITELY some creepy people on here. Now the poor kid is going to get way more attention then he bargained for. Of course it is his last post here. He will have to quit the internet due to a random post on a forum. The big blue nation is insane and I love it.

Zion to UK...
He did accurately identify that there are creepy people here...lol. He will be a legend if this comes true.

Yea but also I’m sure the kid has to shower after game and have post game talk. He instantly isn’t going to login to here
You think a HS kid doesn't check his phone for where the party is on a Friday night after the game. When I played FB at Trinity we were planning where we were going in the 4th quarter by asking the cheerleaders lol.

And I'd bet his phone was going down in the DMs as the kids say. Lol

Reactions: EliteBlue
Won’t hear anymore from me I’m going to disappear off here. We won 71-62, was Z first game back from his bruised bone. Some creepy peeps on here. Laters

No information provided in any post is not information that is easily obtained on the internet.

You may have a couple of our resident raftards believing in you, but the majority here know you are a troll. Not a very good one st that.

Won’t hear anymore from me I’m going to disappear off here. We won 71-62, was Z first game back from his bruised bone. Some creepy peeps on here. Laters
download.php

You think a HS kid doesn't check his phone for where the party is on a Friday night after the game. When I played FB at Trinity we were planning where we were going in the 4th quarter by asking the cheerleaders lol.

And I'd bet his phone was going down in the DMs as the kids say. Lol

Perfect proof that it's NOT him. He just came on here AFTER the game. Some clowns on here sent "his" twitter account DM's. Why would he not respond if it's actually him on here? You'd know the people who messaged him would be on here saying he responded already or at least read them. This is fake now, fake then, fake later. Exposed.

Last edited:
Is Clay Killoren trending on twitter yet?

The 6'5" SO will end up getting a scholarship offer from all of the attention heading his way, thanks to the tens of thousands of Kentucky fans that are crazy enough to follow him due to this post.

Congratulations Clay! You've just gained a ton of fans for life whether you made this post or not!

I put very little stock into this. However after Gabriel’s teammate giving us a heads up a day before his announcement, I’ll never say never again.

Reactions: EliteBlue
This was a great troll thread. My conspiracy theory is that this was started by Zion’s people. There’s probably a UNC version saying he’s going to UNC, a Duke one to Duke, Kansas to Kansas, etc. The idea is to create enough buzz among people who care, shortly before the announcement date, to organically generate viewership from all of the largest fan bases. This is an effort to counteract the long-term publicity and marketing loss of attending a garbage local school.

Zion to Clemson confirmed.

I don't see this post as "fishy" at all. If I were a personal friend of Zion Williamson but heretofore unfamiliar with UK fans, etc., and if I knew that Zion is going to commit to UK, and if I knew that I would want to continue to follow my friend Zion's career playing for UK, then I might (again, if I didn't know the propensity of this board to browbeat first-time posters) try to develop some credibility with the Rupp Rafters group by making a first post such as this. Of course, what this OP obviously didn't know is that this board is not at all receptive to newcomers, and is not at all inclined to accept as true any post by anyone who doesn't have a posting history here.

Just MHO, of course.

Go 'Cats !
I can see this too. I also think people are underestimating how much high school kids love attention. Once he started getting pushback it is very believable to check it one last time before a game to see what ppl are saying about you

Gullable? Like a seagull? Are there birds posting on here with plenty of disposable income that I am unaware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT