ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this for what it is worth, but there is a guy named Cedric Killoren on Zion's team at Spartanburg Day School...There's a photo of them on the webpage at a team function laughing together...
(I caught a couple of you. Admit it.)

But but but but but but wenyen..... meh your going to be right 99% of the time on this lol

Lol. I don't even know why I'm trying. I tried to do the same thing for RJ Barrett, but the board still went nuclear when he picked Duke, even though it was the same damn trajectory. All the experts late-picking Duke (who hadn't already), Matt Jones withdrawing his Kentucky prediction, random "insiders" on the board revoking their "insights" that pointed to Kentucky ("if you point a gun at me and make me pick, right now, it's probably Duke"), and then some random goober coming in to get everyone excited with completely fabricated, unverifiable nonsense, or people looking at Twitter follows ([eyeroll]). God help them.

Mr. Anderson. Nah I’m not Ty but I know he talks to Z on the reg. My name is Clay but I’m at the gym, coach will kill me if he sees me on my phone.
I will say your posts don't seem trollish . That doesn't mean you are telling the truth but if you are I can respect you for putting yourself out there like that. I will say the people that think he is a lock for Clemson crack me up as that is just sheeo mentality and at UK literally about half of our commits the last 2-3 years have been against the grain. I do think that is by design by Cal . Not saying I predict we get Zion but just saying to throw the towel in seems odd at this point.

Reactions: EliteBlue
He's not coming to UK...but I hope he knows trying to be a hometown hero can really backfire. There will be more pressure & higher expectations on him at Clemson than at UK. Usually that's not the case but in this case it absolutely will be.

Wish the kid nothing but the best but Clemson has brainwashed Zion & his family & I hope it doesn't backfire.

Reactions: UKMKG
Mr. Anderson. Nah I’m not Ty but I know he talks to Z on the reg. My name is Clay but I’m at the gym, coach will kill me if he sees me on my phone.

Well I will give you this. You talk like a 17 year old. I highly doubt you would be checking your phone, much less checking Rupp Rafters while in the gym though.

TFWIW there is a person with OP’s first name and the last name from his username who plays basketball on Zion’s team. A simple google search will tell you this. Seems like an oddly specific person to impersonate in order to be a troll.

If he's your boy why would you steal his thunder by leaking this info before he declares publicly on the 20th.
Happened with wenyen. I doubt Zion or his ppl read this board. Pretty discrete place to drop info if your not a UK fan. Not saying it's going to happen, but it's happened before

Reactions: DanHalen88
TFWIW there is a person with OP’s first name and the last name from his username who plays basketball on Zion’s team. A simple google search will tell you this. Seems like an oddly specific person to impersonate in order to be a troll.
This is ****ing encouraging. Don't get my hopes up!!!

He might be like Jordan around the rim though. I don't think Mike could throw it down with the velocity this kid can. He is extremely strong and quick for his weight. Explosive!!! I don't care if he doesn't make a jump shot all year. Simmons at LSWho hardly made an outside shot but he impacted the game in every other way. This kid is much stronger than Simmons. Gets up quicker and higher. Much more explosive and is a terror at protecting the rim. He will be the most popular player in the country next year. Too bad he wastes the opportunity to be on TV about two or three times next year as opposed to about 25 at UK. Hope by some stroke of good fortune he picks the Cats.

Reactions: Hoopcatjc
I would love to be able to check IP addresses right about now.

Then again if it does hit in SC it could just be a Clemson troll.

Than again Clemson doesn't really have basketball fans...

Zion to UK confirmed.

Happened with wenyen. I doubt Zion or his ppl read this board. Pretty discrete place to drop info if your not a UK fan. Not saying it's going to happen, but it's happened before

This. Despite the membership size of this board, even the average UK fan does not know of or use this message board.

Reactions: STEVECAT
Take this for what it is worth, but there is a guy named Cedric Killoren on Zion's team at Spartanburg Day School...There's a photo of them on the webpage at a team function laughing together...
(I caught a couple of you. Admit it.)

lol I just looked at their team roster and there is a kid named C. Killoren. So he is either screwing with us hardcore or he just spilled the beans.

7drHiqr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT