ADVERTISEMENT

Your predictions for UK tomorrow ( Selection Monday )

Apr 9, 2016
Would love to see everyone's thoughts on if/where and seed for UK baseball pending tomorrow's selection show. I will start us off ....
Yes, Minneapolis, 3 seed

Yes, Greenville, 3 seed.

Edit: According to KSR we can't get the Greenville regional, so I'll go Clemson.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
Why couldn't we go to Greenville, I would think all non SEC sites would be in play.
That's what I thought but KSR listed the sites UK could go to and Greenville was not listed.

Hope we get in . . . but think we will not get selected. Be thrilled with any 3 seed anywhere.

If we get in, it's the other side of the bracket away from the other SEC teams...white knuckles, boys...

Half gone and we aren't in yet, but most of the places we might go haven't been done yet.

Washington easily getting in with an RPI of 63 and just 30 wins, most of which came in the crappy Pac 10, and with a record of 10-8 against RPI top 50 is total bullshit.

Ut, Ala, Vandy, Ark series kept us out, but even at that this was BS.
Agree, you can't end the season with five straight losses. Will be curious to hear what Mingione has to say. Feel bad for the seniors and the juniors who won't be coming back.

Reactions: law1127
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT