ADVERTISEMENT

With Dickerson are we headed to sweet sixteen today?

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
I mean the question has to be asked because KU is a shell of a team while we needed a guy like him. He goes to KU loses by 30 in second round. I mean does this also put few on the board for us as a candidate?

I mean the question has to be asked because KU is a shell of a team while we needed a guy like him. He goes to KU loses by 30 in second round. I mean does this also put few on the board for us as a candidate?
He wasn't a difference maker at Mich or KU, so not really much evidence to support he would make a difference here.

Reactions: flacat22
I think that Gonzaga is peaking at the right time. Their players are well coached and they know how to handle pressure. Few always has them prepared, which would be a nice change. I wonder if Few could handle the pressure that comes with the UK job.

I think that Gonzaga is peaking at the right time. Their players are well coached and they know how to handle pressure. Few always has them prepared, which would be a nice change. I wonder if Few could handle the pressure that comes with the UK job.
They will likely lose next round.

He's not just a low post scorer. He's also a better defender and especially rebounder than any big we have. Dont get it twisted. He would have made a tremendous difference here.

Reactions: NociHTTP
If his pro career doesn't work out for him, he'll always be able to fall back on impersonating that guy on Sesame Street.

No. He couldn’t handle the pressure here. He’s a drunk. But a helluva coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT