ADVERTISEMENT

Wish this board would relax…

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Everyone needs to settle TF down. If you can’t see this team will be incredible then I’m not sure what to tell you. Oscar’s first game back. Wheeler playing his first real minutes. Let’s chill TF out. If we make a couple free throws down the stretch (Cason) we are having a different convo.

This is the best all around team we have had in quite a while.

CHILL!!!!!

Everyone needs to settle TF down. If you can’t see this team will be incredible then I’m not sure what to tell you. Oscar’s first game back. Wheeler playing his first real minutes. Let’s chill TF out. If we make a couple free throws down the stretch (Cason) we are having a different convo.

CHILL!!!!!
That all sounds nice, except we didn’t do any of that. That’s why we lost.

The offense looks exactly the same that It did last year at the end when we couldn’t break 60 points.

CHILL!!!!!
I'm sure you said the same thing before the mighty Peacocks got us.

Yeah we've seen too much...outcoached by anyone with a pulse...

lqbcJjW.png

If you can’t see that this is the recurring theme under Calipari then I don’t know what to tell you. The people that have to tell us to calm down and not panic year after year are the ones who should panic. Calipari can’t coach. It really is that simple.

CHILL!!!!!

Yea, but you cant get beat by plays that you learn to defend when your in grade school.

Reactions: Buckman75
Man your usually a good poster, but you can’t say relax. Kentucky sucked how years ago, and just lost to St. Peter’s. We watch our coach get ourtcoached every game, we constantly have NBA people say how terrible our offense is, but people on here say oh your a cal hater, yes I hate half court rock fights, I hate 5 minute scoring droughts, I hate seeing my little sisters high schoo l team having better spacing and running better sets then we do, and lastly in tired of the marketing pitch

CHILL!!!!!
Been hearing this a lot the last few years. Tired of hearing it. The problem is Cal has bern for a long time. He's all mouth. Talks big. Talks like he's setting on multiple titles.

Yet, we see the same things that ended the seadon ladt year. Just a mouth that says nothing.

Reactions: katwest
Yea!! I’m cool with losing too.
Bottom line is Calipari costed us another win and I’m not ok with it. I realize we will be really tough but this game mattered.
With Gonzaga’s favorable whistle they got we will lose that game as well

We may be fine in January, as we were last year. This is a really good team. However we are incredibly easy to game plan against. We make the same mistakes in the same situations year after year. So come tournament time we will not be ok. Superior talent should get us by the first few games (although even that isn’t a given anymore), but there is a very easy script to beating us and the good coaches know how to do it.

This is what I’m telling my 8 year old son right now to calm him down.

But, I’m not happy. These are the kind of games we need to be winning. Losing in the Champion's Classic again flat out sucks.

CHILL!!!!!
If we run and execute a competent half court offense, we're not in the position to be needing a break or two to go our way. And the convo would not be that different if we HAD gotten a break or two and won by 2pts. We should not have struggled the way we did.

Reactions: chroix

CHILL!!!!!
"We'll be special in March."

Until we lose in March, then it will be...

"Do you guys really want to be like Indiana, because that's what happens if Cal leaves here."

The goal posts are always are deconstructed to the point of a track-level hurdle when it comes to expectations.

I'm tired of the excuses.

Cal needs to win.

It’s hard to be chill when watching this offense year after year . Especially watching this offense when it’s a close game under 5 minutes
You are a pretty heady poster. Yes, Cal installs stall ball when he shouldn’t and it is frustrating. He’s not the reason we lost tonight though. If you know ball, this team will be extremely good very soon.

Reactions: shaudyshaud

CHILL!!!!!

I agree. It is just frustrating on multiple levels. Coming off big recruiting news, how last year ended, Oscar back, team looking really good and then splat....not to mention MSU looks meh at best.

Need to win these games for a #1 seed. Just the truth.

Reactions: STL_Cat
What pisses me off the most is that this should have been a win.. but we look more and more unprepared in November as the season goes on.

Most of the issues were execution related.. those will get fixed. But this should have been a win.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Imagine if Cal had 1 title in 28 years at Kentucky. Lol. But all jokes aside, Izzo is obviously a better in game coach than Cal

Reactions: The Snoke

CHILL!!!!
So here is the problem, and this is putting it as nicely as I can...Cal is just not a good in game coach, especially at the end of games. I love Cal, but have come to the realization we probably won't win another championship as long as he is here.

As has been the case the past 8-10 yrs, our offense in the last 5 min of game consists of our PG (in this case Wheeler) dribbling the ball around until there is 6-8 seconds on shot clock, and then hoping to force feed the ball to our center (in this case Oscar), and if it isn't there, Wheeler forces up a terrible shot. Same thing every single game.

Why can't he get CJ and Antonio clean looks? Izzo had no problem getting the slowest guy on the court in Hauser open shot after open shot down the stretch. We literally do nothing offensively. What sets is he trying to run?

We have way too much talent and experience for this too happen, but once again Cal coaches terribly down the stretch. And he refuses to change. Very frustrating.

CHILL!!!!!
Ummmm......this team will look the same in every BIG game.

Longest we’ve ever gone without a 1 seed in the NCAA tournament in our history (since they introduced seeding). What did I see, 1-5 in our last 6 champions classics?

Sad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT