ADVERTISEMENT

Who knows what Travis potential is with out PJ

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
with this team. If he can put up numbers similar or better to what he did at Stanford we have a team good enough to win it all even without pj. The problem is depth but Travis May be able to put the frontcourt on his back we have no idea

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Travis can do his thing on the low block, but who else can score consistently down low. I wish EJ would be stronger inside, he has that little flip shot with spin on it that rolls off the rim. He needs to use the backboard and be strong down low. If our guards are going to have to do most of the scoring we might be in trouble.

Travis’s heart could take us to Sweet 16. E.J. is going to be very good next year. Just needs to develop bigger body and a little more offense.

I'm not giving up hope. With a couple breaks, I think we could 100% make a final four run, with or without pj. Really, really hoping we have him back asap though.

with this team. If he can put up numbers similar or better to what he did at Stanford we have a team good enough to win it all even without pj. The problem is depth but Travis May be able to put the frontcourt on his back we have no idea

The problem comes when we play teams that are capable of doubling Reid. Thats what makes PJ so effective, the fact that teams can't double when Reid is in the game. We MAY be able to survive this weekend but we have to have PJ back to make a run next weekend.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Fool’s gold tonight.
Anybody ever hear of abilene christian before tonight’s game?

Reactions: mattrudd
While I understand what you are saying OP, even Cal said the offense can run through Reid and we saw that tonight more. I am confident he can score when we need a bucket. So, yes, Travis absolutely can provide more with PJ out. However, this team cannot. We need PJ to advance next weekend if we can win Saturday.

They both need each other to be successful against a top tier team IMO. Too easy to double one without the other.
Need both in there to rebound Hagans layups.

The team we played tonight was tiny. I don’t think you can make an assessment of any of our bigs based on tonight.

Not basing it on anything other than Travis was pac12 poy and has had to give up some of that production to pj. It’s not like Travis is an unknown commodity. If he could carry Stanford on his back maybe with a strong supporting cast maybe he will become a 17 and 12 type of guy

Fool’s gold tonight.
Anybody ever hear of abilene christian before tonight’s game?
they're no different than any other 15-16 seed. Be afraid if you want, neither team is beating us with or without PJ.

Idiot, why do we want to play the whole tourney without PJ. That is just stupid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT