ADVERTISEMENT

This Sh*t should be the final straw

UKMKG

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2012
What will it take for Mitch to act and put an end to this embarrassment?

Cow is washed.

He has turned UK into an NBA pit stop with player drama every year, lying to the Fanbase constantly, consistent losing at home, early NCAA exits, and ONE Sec tourney win in 5 years.

When is enough going to be enough. Apathy or anger are the only alternatives without action at this point.

Last edited:
What will it take for Mitch to act and put an end to this embarrassment? Cow has turned UK into an NBA pit stop with player drama every year, consistent listing at home, early NCAA exits and ONE Sec tourney win in 5 years.

When is enough going to be enough.
When fans stop going to games. Losing games at home will do that really fast.

What will it take for Mitch to act and put an end to this embarrassment? Cow has turned UK into an NBA pit stop with player drama every year, consistent losing at home, early NCAA exits and ONE Sec tourney win in 5 years.

Cow?
Very cute!

What will it take for Mitch to act and put an end to this embarrassment? Cow has turned UK into an NBA pit stop with player drama every year, consistent losing at home, early NCAA exits and ONE Sec tourney win in 5 years.

How can the same coach be "Hall of Fame" and "Hall of Shame" at the same time? Math's not working out on that.

We have to have Sone kind of scoring from the post. This new style offense is great until it isn't. In games like these last 2 you have to have a big that can go back to basket and score easy baskets .

I stopped actively contributing in any real way over 5,6 years ago. I'm losing count of the years. Let's just say, its been a LONG time.

Even left this place just to chime in for almost 2 entire seasons in that time.

In my nearly 50 years of following uk, I've never seen it more misguided and truly pathetic, without any glimmer of hope. Seriously.

At least back during the 80s probation, you knew uk would make it back to the top.

I'm not seeing that now. And I've truly been positive and optimistic, given this program a lot of chances.

But CCC....

Man. He has earned my hatred. Downright hateful disgust at that man. He's made enough comments directed towards his critics within bbn fanbase, one cannot but take it personal at this point.

But hey, let uk stick with him until his death. By then uk will be, if not already, truly dead. I've no more use for his insufferable character.

I've known many other longer lived uk fans that have up on this program long ago. They've stayed gone.

Looks like it won't be long before they a whole hellofalot more company

Si, CCC is in his final days. Was a good run.
We need to start thinking about who going to get to replace him. Get it started early. HE IS DONE HERE

Time to scan the field. Recruiting needs to be a 9 or better.
In-game coaching needs to be a 8 or better out of 10.

Who fits both?
Why...4 years away

10 minute pause and TN immediately scores on an underneath out of bounds.

Cal is a complete embarassment.

Apathy or anger? Which is more likely after 7 years of this sh*t?
2 in a row dunks!! Cal should be gone if for nothing more than inbounds defense.

Cow is washed.

He has turned UK into an NBA pit stop with player drama every year, lying to the Fanbase constantly, consistent losing at home, early NCAA exits, and ONE Sec tourney win in 5 years.

When is enough going to be enough. Apathy or anger are the only alternatives without action at this point.
What will it take? Several millions of dollars

Cow is washed.

I just listened to that bloated corpse Cow. I don't know why, he said, I like Edwards, he played really well, it was good to get him back.

What game us he watching? The one where after fighting to get back Edwards jacked up a 3 to start the 2nd half and then continued missing shots to start 2nd half 0-4. You like that Cow???

Edwards went 3 of 8, 1 of 4 from 3 for 7pts, 4rbs and zero assist. Yes Cow amazing. Does he do this just to f**k with us? It's like his subbing. Guys hot pull him out.🤡

I just listened to that bloated corpse Cow. I don't know why, he said, I like Edwards, he played really well, it was good to get him back.

What game us he watching? The one where after fighting to get back Edwards jacked up a 3 to start the 2nd half and then continued missing shots to start 2nd half 0-4. You like that Cow???

Edwards went 3 of 8, 1 of 4 from 3 for 7pts, 4rbs and zero assist. Yes Cow amazing. Does he do this just to f**k with us? It's like his subbing. Guys hot pull him out.🤡

He’s just trying to help make him look good for draft night; his priorities are all out of whack. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT