ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z not with team

I said when he went home I would be surprised if he comes back.

I still will be. I hope I get surprised.

But it looks like he will never play for us.
I feel this way too and hope I'm also very wrong. Would love to see the kid play for us, both for the kid and for UK.

Kentucky Basketball put out a statement saying he isn’t with the team for the game and was given extra time for him to stay in Croatia, expect him to be back next week.

Its crazy how the NCAA has no problem clearing similar players like Big Z, but since he plays for UK they are talking their time…..
UK is the only school in the country that the NCAA $h!ts on like this. They did it to us with Enes Kanter. Put Kanter on our 2011 team & we win the national championship. Dick Vitale said that if Kanter was at any other school in the country besides Kentucky that the NCAA would have let him play. UK & BIG Z SHOULD SUE THE HELL OUT OF THE NCAA!

If we're going to get international players, we MUST do a better job getting them cleared. We mishandled this situation early on by dragging it out and now we're once again at the mercy of the NCAA. Whatever we are doing with our approach isn't working and we need to make it better.

It's really unbelievable the kid has to battle to get accepted to the school. Especially in a day and age schools will literally accept anyone. That delayed the process and made the already intentionally slow NCAA even slower

Kentucky Basketball put out a statement saying he isn’t with the team for the game and was given extra time for him to stay in Croatia, expect him to be back next week.

Its crazy how the NCAA has no problem clearing similar players like Big Z, but since he plays for UK they are talking their time…..
Z said this about a week ago..iirc

Yep. I tried to stay positive in this entire situation. But I thought he wasn't coming back here after his Christmas trip home. Hope we get to see him TONIGHT!
It's a miracle that Bradshaw is somehow playing for a guy that would never suit up as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT