ADVERTISEMENT

Who got banned by Steeler yesterday?

Kevin Zipperle is baaack....:

Since developing players is more LPT face-saving than anything else, let's focus on the NBA Draft stat that matters (and in GREEN, where they might be next year if they're lucky)...

LPT%20Titles%20per%20First-Round%20Draft%20Pick_zpsgmzjx7wj.jpg

"Elite program," my a$$...

44 zipp,
Looks like UL baseball except the title count is zero. zippy was just posting a week or two ago about how many draft picks their baseball team had. Trying to stay positive after the basketball hammer. Sorry zippy can't have it both ways.

Go to their Scout board if you want real entertainment. There is not a doubt in anyones mind over there that the appeal will be successful. It's so cute, and adorable, like an innocent little child trying to understand quantum physics.
Those same posters were saying the entire thing never happened when the news first broke. Their delusional and wishful takes have morphed as time has passed. They always talk as much as they possibly can until reality strikes. People like these, who never deal in reality, if and when the banners are taken down, will still have some ridiculous fallback position. They'll be suing the NCAA next. This will be the end of the NCAA according to these idiots. But one thing they'll never do is admit their program is dirty and that they desperately need to clean house. And that's why Pitino and Jurich can do whatever they want. They have carte Blanche. They own the city and UofL. The only way anything will ever change over there is if someone outside that cesspool who isn't in neck deep like the rest comes in and forces them to do what is right. Otherwise, it's deny, deflect, and delude.

Poor otis fan gets accused of being a uk fan for posting facts.

MiltandLancaster wrote:
Penn State got wins put back on Paterno's record books. Therefore, I guess there IS a statue of limitations of child rape according to the NCAA. Therefore, Louisville must get something back if someone allegedly had sex with a hooker. Surely to God there is a statue of limitation somewhere in the NCAA's "moral repugnancy" clause.
I guess I am still confused why people continue to try to connect these two. Yes, what happen at PSU was repulsive, and downright should have ended that program from a social and moral perspective (would have never let my kids attend there after that). But here is the MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR DIFFERENCE in the eyes of the NCAA and why the the appeals and fighting PSU did results in wins being credited back. They did not actually commit a NCAA infraction per the rules book. Yes, the law was broken, but there was not a NCAA recruiting violation or using ineligible players on the active roster. The only similarities in the two is that they were both repulsive in nature. We, on the other hand, committed a NCAA violation according to what UofL admitted to and what the NCAA assumes was the truth from recruits and to an extent, Powell's book. So they ruled on the fact that we committed a NCAA violation and played ineligible players since they ruled they should have been ineligible and never applied for reinstatement.

And here is the uk loser jumping in to act like a UofL fan! Begone Jethro!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT